+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Deeja

Jul 13, 2023
Hi everyone.

I applied on 8th May, eligibility review started on 12th July but till date I haven't received neither a correspondence letter nor an approval.

Who else is in the same boat as me?

k.shahzad

Sep 9, 2020
Hi everyone.

I applied on 8th May, eligibility review started on 12th July but till date I haven't received neither a correspondence letter nor an approval.

Correspondence letter received on July 7th, eligibility started, no update yet. Please keep me updated from your side. Thanks

schpr11

Jul 20, 2023
Hi everyone.

I heard from someone that sometimes giving IRCC a call will help. That person had a similar situation to yours. When they contacted IRCC, the representative mentioned that the application had already been approved but not updated. I think it was updated soon after the call for them.

Deeja

Jul 13, 2023
I heard from someone that sometimes giving IRCC a call will help. That person had a similar situation to yours. When they contacted IRCC, the representative mentioned that the application had already been approved but not updated. I think it was updated soon after the call for them.
Thank you so much for this. I'll give them a call

Joban kaur

Jul 20, 2023
Hi,
I wanted to know that if our percentage in business management diploma is 76% then is it good or not?
will it reduce my points? can anyone tell me about this?
I really appreciate it if someone tells me about this.

yannkq

Jul 11, 2023
Hi everyone.

what does eligibility review look like

Shamaine

Mar 1, 2021
Hi guys, has anyone applied PGWP recently? If you do, let's share the timeline so that we can be more informed of the processing time. :D

According to CIC website, the current processing time is 36 days.

My case: Applied on March 3rd, still waiting.
Hi,I applied for my husband and I from 2 May an we are still waiting.

Deeja

Jul 13, 2023
what does eligibility review look like
The "Review of Eligibility" section will state: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
Instead of "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once we start reviewing your eligibility" or something like that

yannkq

Jul 11, 2023
The "Review of Eligibility" section will state: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
Instead of "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once we start reviewing your eligibility" or something like that
Thanks that's very helpful! I had never noticed the difference
<

Reactions: Deeja

sttyd

May 30, 2023
Hi everyone.

Hi.. Did you get the approval? My eligibility review started on July 20 but no news since that time.

keyboat1

Jul 21, 2019
no update till now - Timeline:
Study permit Expired: May 30
Applied for PGWP with status restoration fee ($605 total): June 11th
Passport expires: November 20
kinda worried ill be rejected due to my passport expiring soo soon, applied for new jordanian passport on june 6th and no update til now on that either
cannot work as my study permit expired before applying for pgwp so i am stuck at home trying to save money