+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

@ali@hus

Aug 13, 2022
A piece of information I would like to share here, My batch applied for pgwp around the same time May 12-May15. Interestingly all graduated students from Pakistan got their approval by around mid June. The rest of us are still waiting. Around 5 students from Pakistan, so any theory here?

sttyd

May 30, 2023
A piece of information I would like to share here, My batch applied for pgwp around the same time May 12-May15. Interestingly all graduated students from Pakistan got their approval by around mid June. The rest of us are still waiting. Around 5 students from Pakistan, so any theory here?
I applied on May 11 and still waiting. In my case, I think it is because I applied with a visitor status (my student permit expired before I got the transcripts) some friends who applied the same day as me, got their approval on Jun 16.

dipu.sust

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Applied for PGWP on April 3 Feb 3 & got WP-EXT on Apr 4 Feb 4 but since then no sign of the application moving forward. Application review hasn’t started yet and 126 days have already passed. Anyone here who applied around the first week of Feb has got a decision?
Got the approval today. Had to raise a web form once processing time passed the threshold. After then the file started moving I think (review started yesterday).

APPLIED: Feb 3
WP-EXT: Feb 4
ELIGIBILITY REVIEW STARTED: JUN 28
APPROVED: JUN 29

Reactions: siddharth-nair
May 30, 2023
Got the approval today. Had to raise a web form once processing time passed the threshold. After then the file started moving I think (review started yesterday).

APPLIED: Feb 3
WP-EXT: Feb 4
ELIGIBILITY REVIEW STARTED: JUN 28
APPROVED: JUN 29
Congrats! Could you say what was your application number?