+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

CG0801

Jun 22, 2023
Hello, I applied for my PGWP on may 2. I received no updates until today where they requested a biometric fee payment receipt, my lawyer told me to proceed with the payment and upload it. My previous biometrics are valid until 2031 so not sure why the asked again, my lawyer said they request them sometimes. Has anyone experienced this? What was your experience? Thank you.

Last edited:

gap2k17

Jun 21, 2023
Hello, I applied for my PGWP on may 2. I received no updates until today where they requested a biometric fee payment receipt, my lawyer told me to proceed with the payment and upload it. My biometrics are valid until 2031, he said they request them sometimes. Has anyone experienced this? What was your experience? Thank you.
What series number application do you have?

gap2k17

Jun 21, 2023
W3081 series updates? I applied for PGWP extension due to Passport expiry on Jan 24th (date received). I was able to link the application March 2nd. No updates yet. Just says submitted. Anyone else with similiar application series?
Hi, I have the same series. I applied on Jan 31st (online). I have not received any update. You?

goolat1

Jul 20, 2020
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to share some good news with you.

PGWP + SOWP Extension Approved for 3 years

Application Date: January 18, 2023

Approval Date: May 23, 2023

Processing time: 127 Days

Thank you everyone. I wish you all the best.
Hi, congratulations! Did you write a Letter of Explanation for your application? If you do, do you mind sharing the content? I am in the process of applying for mine. Thanks.

rous0ng

Feb 26, 2021
Applied on May 9th
Got approval on June 20th
Waiting for the letter to apply for TRV
Once I receive the letter, I will update the duration for the community here.

Thanks
Congratulations! Could you tell me what application series did you have? W3081xxxxx ?