+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Rahulsehdev

Jul 3, 2022
I have one question i applied my pgwp on 10th january but i did not received the applied status letter . I only received the submission confirmation. However, i started the Noc b job from 15th march so my question is this 3 months counted in my experience or not?

LouisValenti

Star Member
Apr 24, 2023
I have one question i applied my pgwp on 10th january but i did not received the applied status letter . I only received the submission confirmation. However, i started the Noc b job from 15th march so my question is this 3 months counted in my experience or not?
yes you are good, interim letter is not mandatory

jithinJK116

Apr 2, 2023
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to share some good news with you.

PGWP + SOWP Extension Approved for 3 years

Application Date: January 18, 2023

Approval Date: May 23, 2023

Processing time: 127 Days

Thank you everyone. I wish you all the best.
HI did you apply for SO WP extension with your wife. What all documents we need to keep with application if we are looking for sowp extension too.

PriyankaPratik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to share some good news with you.

PGWP + SOWP Extension Approved for 3 years

Application Date: January 18, 2023

Approval Date: May 23, 2023

Processing time: 127 Days

Thank you everyone. I wish you all the best.
Hey congratulations!
Just wanted to confirm if the PGWP applicant submitted their 3 paystubs in the application along with job offer?
Is it mandatory?

OlufisayoG

May 17, 2023
Apply for your PGWP immediately while you continue searching for jobs. You’re not allowed to work until you submit your PGWP application when you collect completion letter.

Just work on getting a job before you other family member current permit expires. Once you get a job and have a payslip, you can submit theirs.
Don’t work if you haven’t submitted your PGWP
Thank you so much, its was helpful.

OlufisayoG

May 17, 2023
Hey congratulations!
Just wanted to confirm if the PGWP applicant submitted their 3 paystubs in the application along with job offer?
Is it mandatory?
Congratulations!
Pls if I get a new job offer without the 3 pays tubs, can still proceed with my PGWP application + SOWP extention. Do I have chances of approval?

Andre11S

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney - NS
Nomination.....
24-03-2023
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
I had a Ghost Update yesterday. I saw our applications were updated, but no changes