+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
hi all, just want to share you my friend timeline:

submitted online: 27/4
wp-ext letter: 28/4
bvl letter: 18/5
approved: 19/5

total 3 weeks :)

OlufisayoG

May 17, 2023
Hi,
I received my letter of completion of degree on May 16, I am so confused on how to proceed for my pgwp application.

I am still applying for job.

My program was for a year.

I like to apply for my pgwp + with the extension of my spouse OWP + study permit for my daughter.

I learnt that with the new policy I can't apply with my spouse until I get a job offer or work for like 3months. (Pls I need your guide on this)

My Questions are:

Do I need proof of fund for my applications?

Can I apply for pgwp along with my spouse and kid? What criteria will strengthen my application?

How long can I wait after I receive my completion letter before my application?

Please I will sincerely appreciate your guide as I am confused on how to move forward.

hazzaman2023

May 21, 2023
Apply for your PGWP immediately while you continue searching for jobs. You’re not allowed to work until you submit your PGWP application when you collect completion letter.

Just work on getting a job before you other family member current permit expires. Once you get a job and have a payslip, you can submit theirs.
Don’t work if you haven’t submitted your PGWP

Hi,
I received my letter of completion of degree on May 16, I am so confused on how to proceed for my pgwp application.

I am still applying for job.

My program was for a year.

I like to apply for my pgwp + with the extension of my spouse OWP + study permit for my daughter.

I learnt that with the new policy I can't apply with my spouse until I get a job offer or work for like 3months. (Pls I need your guide on this)

My Questions are:

Do I need proof of fund for my applications?

Can I apply for pgwp along with my spouse and kid? What criteria will strengthen my application?

How long can I wait after I receive my completion letter before my application?

Please I will sincerely appreciate your guide as I am confused on how to move forward.

Zachary_Fless

May 1, 2023
Is there anyone who applied in November, who is still waiting? I just feel that they screwed it up, due to the protests, since they were right at the time, when IRCC should ve start working on November applications..