+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

onlymetaverse

Nov 10, 2022
Applied on: May 3rd
197 days passed.

Noticed that the "Current Status" changed from "submitted" to "profile updated", but when I clicked "Check full application status" and found nothing new. Then I returned to the homepage and "Current Status" changed to "Submitted' again.
I also noticed the same situation, do you know why?

brouhaha123

Jun 29, 2022
Hey all, i have a question. I applied for my work permit with almost a year and a half remaining on my passport. I was eligible for a 3 year PGWP (my degree was for two years) but I only got one for how long my passport was valid (Apr 2024). I was wondering if I can renew my passport and apply for a PGWP to get the full 3 years. Is that possible? Would appreciate any help, thanks.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hey all, i have a question. I applied for my work permit with almost a year and a half remaining on my passport. I was eligible for a 3 year PGWP (my degree was for two years) but I only got one for how long my passport was valid (Apr 2024). I was wondering if I can renew my passport and apply for a PGWP to get the full 3 years. Is that possible? Would appreciate any help, thanks.
Yes, you can do that. When you do, send a brief explanation of what happened. You'll have to pay the fees again.