+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Ivan123

Feb 16, 2018
Applied January 21
Got a call from my lawyer that IRCC needs clarification on something two days ago, they spoke on the phone yesterday, my work permit got approved yesterday.

Back story: I applied for my study permit extension June 2019, and Never heard back (Still processing) I continued studying since I was on implied status (I called several times, sent webform, ordered GCM.. nothing (Still processing). I had to stop my part time job after waiting for six months, the company wanted my renewed SIN NUMBER.

I graduated Dec 2021, so I hired a lawyer to help with my PGWP. I am glad to finally have it.

PedroCoral

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Did you contact your MP? You should have an answer by now…
Yes I contacted them last Thursday, they replied to me on Friday requesting some forms so they could ask for my file on my behalf, and I received a message from them that they contacted the IRCC, and as soon as they get a reply from them, they will let me know how to proceed...

joannanyler

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
03-05-2022
Passport Req..
22-12-2022
Received the hard copy pgwp today. Approved last wednesday July 13.

tubkal

Star Member
Jun 8, 2022
Yes I contacted them last Thursday, they replied to me on Friday requesting some forms so they could ask for my file on my behalf, and I received a message from them that they contacted the IRCC, and as soon as they get a reply from them, they will let me know how to proceed...
Hey Pedro good luck with that. Let us know how it goes

bac0n14

Star Member
Feb 3, 2022
Do you need to submit the approved PGWP of your spouse while your OWP application is still processing? Been implied for a while and spouse just received the hardcopy.