+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi guys,

I just recently applied for PGWP, inside Canada, along with spouse OWP and child Visitor Permit. My spouse got that letter to show his employer that he is good to work until a specific date (He is in Canada on a OWP). I did not get the same letter. I know that the letter itself is worthless but I was wondering you any of you that recently got approved received such letter.

Applied on April 20, 2022.

Reactions: Miracle2018

nickgrizzly

Star Member
May 16, 2022
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
Med's Request
09-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
LANDED..........
08-06-2023
Hi everyone, any prediction when I can expect to get my decision? I applied on February 1st and its been 142 days :(
It looks like decisions are coming at 160+ days for almost everyone. I'm waiting since Jan 15th and my eligibility hasn't even started yet.

Kimmylyn

Jun 13, 2022
Hi guys,

I just recently applied for PGWP, inside Canada, along with spouse OWP and child Visitor Permit. My spouse got that letter to show his employer that he is good to work until a specific date (He is in Canada on a OWP). I did not get the same letter. I know that the letter itself is worthless but I was wondering you any of you that recently got approved received such letter.

I have the exact situation. I did not get a letter

• Wow
Reactions: PedroCoral

tubkal

Star Member
Jun 8, 2022
Hi guys,

For whatever reason some people receive it and some don’t. I’m currently starting a new job and I provided the following documents according to this link https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1507 for proof. My employer was satisfied with it.

Jaspreet2196

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Hi guys,

I supplied my employer with the proof of pgwp application. I am working since January on implied status.

PedroCoral

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Hi guys,

I applied on Jan 14th, and happened the same, we all received the 2 standard messages on the application, but my spouse received that extra letter the next day.