+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Mihir6008

Aug 17, 2019
This is so depressing to even read. Working on applications between just days for the whole week. My friend applied on Mar 18th, I wonder when his turn would finally come, how can they approve within 1-2 hours when flagpoling when taking ages to approve an online application. Canada has kept every category of immigrant in limbo showing false hopes.
If its any consolation to you, I have applied on December 24th. I have consulted with immigration lawyers and MP and all boils down to just one answer "wait becuase IRCC is overwhelmed by work and understaffed now".

• Sad
Reactions: tubkal

Flyfa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Hi everyone
I submitted my Application on Jan 12 inland I have sent various web forms asking for an update but they keep saying ”We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

Does anyone know what else I should write in the enquiry description so I can get a better response? Or do I have to send in the forms used in my application ?
This mean that your webform was never sent to officer.. there is webform department they read all your queries and give response on their own.. it's same as call center agent .. u are filling something wrong that's why they reply you that way

RavSammeta

Mar 29, 2022
Hello Everyone
Update on my application
Applied: Jan 12th
Review of eligibility started: June 18

no email no notification. Just checked my profile today and it said application profile updated.

so hoping i’ll get it by Monday iA
Yeah hopefully Monday. Best wishes!!