+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Reactions: dudunk444

nakhsanajzad

Apr 5, 2022
So weird that there are no January approvals; I wonder what they do at IRCC. If you do flagpole, it just takes 1-2 hours to do a review of your application and now I am waiting for almost 110 days, The process took only 10 days a year ago, and now it takes 137 days! What do they need to check that takes this long I wonder!!

Canada__Goose

May 5, 2022
So weird that there are no January approvals; I wonder what they do at IRCC. If you do flagpole, it just takes 1-2 hours to do a review of your application and now I am waiting for almost 110 days, The process took only 10 days a year ago, and now it takes 137 days! What do they need to check that takes this long I wonder!!
I think obviously they are allocating the resources and staff to other applications.

Swaff

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
I applied on 17th January 2022 still waiting, my wife's SOWP was in process too and received a letter today in her application to submit spouse work permit and job contract letter within 30 days.. what to do now have anyone faced this situations?

Braykhna Khan

Jun 18, 2019
When the fuck are they going to start January applications? There’s one guy here who applied on 30th January and got his approval a few days ago. I applied on 14th Jan and literally nothing.
Also what are the chances that they will give you a visa on the flagpole? What if they do not and then you’re in another pickle.

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
I applied on 17th January 2022 still waiting, my wife's SOWP was in process too and received a letter today in her application to submit spouse work permit and job contract letter within 30 days.. what to do now have anyone faced this situations?
When did you apply for SOWP? Are you inland? If you're on a valid work permit in Canada & working in NOC 0,A,B job, you have to provide your work permit copy, employment letter & 3 paystubs to support your spouse's SOWP application.