+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

NikitaLisbon

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
Hey guys, i have been asked for an Extract from the Criminal Record of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

Where online can i get this document, as i am applying from Outland
And, is there a difference between this and a certified one ? Do you guys think I don't need a certified one since they haven't asked specifically about it ?
Plz need answer urgent

Last edited:

Sb2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
I have applied in May 22 from outland, but until now still in progress. What should I do?
You should ask for GCMS notes. Did you send any webform? Also if you have someone in Canada, ask them to call or if you have been in Canada before, you can ask your previous MP to track your application. The last one I don't know if it works outside canada but it worths trying.

eduardops

Jan 8, 2021
Applied inland from NL, July 30th for myself and my spouse.
They started reviewing my eligibility yesterday (111 days after applying). Hopefully, I will get my approval today

Reactions: cooky.sonu

ChrisCan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2021
I applied September 4th as well
Sub confirmation 4th
wp-ext 5th september
a bank hired me i dont want to give to much details but keep pushing big employers now about maintained status

Reactions: cooky.sonu

Kafafy

Nov 8, 2016
You should ask for GCMS notes. Did you send any webform? Also if you have someone in Canada, ask them to call or if you have been in Canada before, you can ask your previous MP to track your application. The last one I don't know if it works outside canada but it worths trying.
I have called IRCC but they feedback just to wait and they have nothing to add. I don't know what is GCMS or MP?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hey guys, i have been asked for an Extract from the Criminal Record of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

Where online can i get this document, as i am applying from Outland
And, is there a difference between this and a certified one ? Do you guys think I don't need a certified one since they haven't asked specifically about it ?
Plz need answer urgent
Have you been a bad boy

• Haha
Reactions: ChrisCan

cooky.sonu

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Starting November 30, 2021, you can’t pay with debit cards using INTERAC® Online. We’ll still accept all Debit MasterCard® and Visa® Debit cards

please be aware IRCC updated this