+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Leh98

Jul 19, 2021
hey guys i applied for PGWP outside of canada and i received a letter of employment today. Is it possible to expedite the visa and permit?

osun0502

Aug 5, 2021
hey guys i applied for PGWP outside of canada and i received a letter of employment today. Is it possible to expedite the visa and permit?
Not it’s not possible. Everyone would’ve done it if you can. I had an offer before I applied too and I’ve been working for 2 months now still waiting for mine to be approved.

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Hay guys, I got my work permit approval email today ..march 30th.
I studied 1 year graduate certificate and a normal trade certificate(i extended my study permit for this) and got the permit for 3 years.
My name was given twice on work permit(like steyn smith steyn smith) as i have given the name again on the last name, because i don't have a last name on passport.Do u guys know how to change name on it?Hope it won't create any problems in future
I took a 3 months break between courses and did not worked on sin.
Thank u all :)
Is the trade certificate a different course? I'm trying to understand how you got 3 years permit fir doing 2 courses.

Reactions: pkjoshi

Sssdf

Aug 9, 2021
Hi guys when we Receive the confirmation letter of work permit I got approval but didn’t get any message in portal or email