+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

raymondlu

Sep 27, 2017
hi guys
my pgwp was approved on 23 of Agu. But i didnt get my hard copy in my mail box and it has been more than one mouth. I dont know what to do? My employer is waiting my pgwp.

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
hi guys
my pgwp was approved on 23 of Agu. But i didnt get my hard copy in my mail box and it has been more than one mouth. I dont know what to do? My employer is waiting my pgwp.
if it hasnt arrived in more than 6 weeks you have to contact cic. call their call center to find out why

Amit1413

Sep 27, 2017
Hello everyone, i need some information
my study visa expired in july, but i got my work permit now. I am planning to travel to india next week, can i apply for my new TRV from India ? Or do i have to get it done from here only?

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
my study visa expired in july, but i got my work permit now. I am planning to travel to india next week, can i apply for my new TRV from India ? Or do i have to get it done from here only?
when does your TRV expire. i dunno for sure, but applying it there means that processing times will be subject to processing times in India. It might also mean more documents to submit. i find that if you applying from here there isnt the need to attach alot of documents as you already live and work here.

thats my two cents tho.

nniyyyg

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
you can apply in india. bring all document you need (check canada consulate in india). at least, my friend applied once in china

Amit1413

Sep 27, 2017
when does your TRV expire. i dunno for sure, but applying it there means that processing times will be subject to processing times in India. It might also mean more documents to submit. i find that if you applying from here there isnt the need to attach alot of documents as you already live and work here.

thats my two cents tho.
Thanks .. i will give that a thought

medeirosln

Jul 5, 2017
We applied together (PGWP and spouse's Open Work Permit). We didn't have the pay stubs, so we added last week through webform.

Applied on July 6th
Submitted on July 8th
Approved on September 27th