+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Nsn359

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hey guys, my application status under the new policy just changed to reviewing eligibility!

Does anyone how much time will it take to approve from here?
Congrats bro, may be by this end of the week you'll get the decision. When did you applied under the new policy? And are you on restoration period now?

Reactions: Kishan18

Grace6895

Dec 31, 2019
Hi there,

I applied since Sep 04, 2020 and still does not have any update yet. I received one letter as correspondence letter. Are there anyone has the same timeline with me and still waiting for the result?

Nsn359

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
No updates for me :(
Yeah, I just came across one post in Facebook group today. One of the member got approved under this public policy on February 12th itself. And she applied on Jan 27th with restoration application. I wonder even though we apply on the same date as Jan 27th processing times are varying.

Reactions: JayFM

JayFM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Yeah, I just came across one post in Facebook group today. One of the member got approved under this public policy on February 12th itself. And she applied on Jan 27th with restoration application. I wonder even though we apply on the same date as Jan 27th processing times are varying.
I applied on the 4th of February, I am on restoration as well.... hopefully the applications are very straight forwards and they can process it faster

Reactions: Nsn359

Nsn359

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
I applied on the 4th of February, I am on restoration as well.... hopefully the applications are very straight forwards and they can process it faster
That's true, every application under this policy are pretty straight forward as you said. But, don't know why there are delays to accept it!?

Reactions: JayFM

Nsn359

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Just hope for the best. But any updates or any acceptance under new public policy applications please post here as well. Thanks! Fingers crossed