+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I got PGWP approval on 17 Dec, I called IRCC and they said the hardcopy was mailed on that day. It's been a week now and I have not received it... How long does it take ? I am in Toronto

Jreet

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hi, i have applied for my husband’s sowp.agent has applied for us but on application she put his name sarbjit singh NONE but my hubby name is sarbjit singh. When we asked her she said they fill form like this if you don't have surname. I am worried as its his restoration application. Do agents fill like this? Or we have to send webform? Plz help. Mine was applied by me

Lily.I

Oct 22, 2020
Hi everyone,
I never thought i would post an update this fast but i also got my pgwp today!!!!

applied on 11/4 so only 50 days total! Good luck to everyone else.
Congratulations! It Is super fast! Do you mind if I ask you which province you live in? (My husband applied on November, 30th. We live in Manitoba.)

Mohammed0007

Sep 17, 2020
hey everyone !!!

I submitted my passport via Canada post xpresspost to the below address,

Temporary Resident Visa Section
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

as per Canada post employee they have advised me to send my parcel to a courier address on 15 Nov and it delivered to the above address on 17th, a parcel was delivered but I am unsure that it is delivered to the correct address because there is no update on my account since then, how can I be sure that it has reached to IRCC?

any leads will be helpful.

thank you

Anna828

Feb 21, 2018
Congratulations! It Is super fast! Do you mind if I ask you which province you live in? (My husband applied on November, 30th. We live in Manitoba.)
sure! I’m in Ottawa (Ontario). Originally from Germany, did provide a LOE, no gaps. Hope this helps :)

Reactions: Lily.I

Mandeep24

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Need Help!!!
My brother applied in Feb with biometric but no update still. He is inland and applied online from Calgary. Contact to IRCC and Local MP but nothing helped. Please give any advice what to do. It is worrying situation.