+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Xeto1993

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Any idea why our application is delayed? I want to know,your study visa was rejected any time when u applied or you was given study visa when u applied first time.
I dont know yet. No my study visa didnt get rejected the time i applied.
what about yours ?

Navbhullar

Sep 2, 2018
I dont know yet. No my study visa didnt get rejected the time i applied.
what about yours ?
Mine was rejected first than applied again than i got my study visa but i know many whose study visa was firta rejected and second or third time approved but they had also got their pgwp on time

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
Should be getting approval soon.
I got approval today .
Applied on 20th September 2020.
Eligibility review started on 10 Dec 2020.
3 years PGWP approval on 11 Dec 2020.

Good luck to everyone , hope everybody will get their work permit soon.

Vessela

Jan 17, 2019
Congrats! Did you submit both your PGWP and your husband's SOWP together? asking because I think SOWP should be backed by a valid work permit from your side.
He applied after us, but before I got my approval. We were waiting for me to get three payslips and then he applied. I think we will raise a webform to inform them that my permit has been approved, just in case. Although, I am sure they can link them without us giving the information.

Grace6895

Dec 31, 2019
I applied for pgwp on 5 sept and my friend applied in august ,we both are still waiting,
Same boat with you guys! Did you receive the correspondence letter yet? I am hella worried. I actually studied 6 years in total, earns two certificates here, i got one term off since it was a college strike, provided a explanation letter with detail for what i have done 6 years here. I worry i got rejected because 1 term off due to college strike, and I worked 20 hours during that time

Reactions: Xeto1993

Navbhullar

Sep 2, 2018
Same boat with you guys! Did you receive the correspondence letter yet? I am hella worried. I actually studied 6 years in total, earns two certificates here, i got one term off since it was a college strike, provided a explanation letter with detail for what i have done 6 years here. I worry i got rejected because 1 term off due to college strike, and I worked 20 hours during that time
Not yet