+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

siseadobe

Sep 22, 2020
Applied June 9th. Just logged in and saw that my application was approved today, October 28,2020! I just want to share my story for those who may have the same experience I did, because these months of waiting had been the absolute worst for me.

When I applied for my work permit, I realised after 2 months that only the first page of my transcript was uploaded. I also had to wait for an official graduation letter and degree from my university, only uploaded the bio pages of my passport, and had many mistakes on my imm5710e form.

I sent all of these corrections through webform because I was panicking. No lies, I sent about 6 webforms while freaking out.

Finally, today I see that I was approved. I am so grateful and blessed.

Anyways, if you made mistakes please please send a web form as soon as possible!!! Good luck to everyone still waiting :)

Last edited:

Jreet

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hi, I have one question as applied for my spousal extension but now I need sick leave from work due to pregnency. Does this leave effect my husband file. Is there chances of rejection or not. Please let me know if anyone knows. Thank you
Hi dear i am in the same boat but dont know what to do.also i am worried about my husbands visa as i attached pay stubs but did not attached job offer

Mohammed0007

Sep 17, 2020
hey guys !

what if i have uploaded some important documents via webform, and i didn't got confirmation from cic that my documents have uploaded, and during that time if officer checks my file, will he still see all the webforms and documents i have sended?