+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

FINESSER

Apr 7, 2020
Hello guys, i am part of those large number that visit this forum anonymously and just read comments and gained insights on how and what to do as you all in one way shared your experience here.

I applied for PGWP on January 11, got eligibility on April 6 and approval same day.
I am so happy i have opportunity to remain in Canada after school for 3 years and hopefully apply for PR and that Blue passport later.

Thanks to everyone that come here to share their experience both good and bad, it's helping us avoid mistakes.

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hello guys, i am part of those large number that visit this forum anonymously and just read comments and gained insights on how and what to do as you all in one way shared your experience here.

I applied for PGWP on January 11, got eligibility on April 6 and approval same day.
I am so happy i have opportunity to remain in Canada after school for 3 years and hopefully apply for PR and that Blue passport later.

Thanks to everyone that come here to share their experience both good and bad, it's helping us avoid mistakes.
Congratulations

May you be always blessed, did you receive any email when the approval was done? I applied on 16 January and I am waiting for the result.

FINESSER

Apr 7, 2020
Congratulations

May you be always blessed, did you receive any email when the approval was done? I applied on 16 January and I am waiting for the result.
Yes i received email one email on the 6th of April and when i checked it was about about ELIGIBILITY and later at night i noticed the final decision was made and said approved, i received email this afternoon conforming my approval and another letter about mailing the document to the address i used.

Reactions: jasmineD

anshuaka12

Aug 23, 2019
Hi,
I have recieved approval for my pgwp application but I had to change my address recently .Is there anything I can do to get my work permit application to new address.

anshuaka12

Aug 23, 2019
Yes i received email one email on the 6th of April and when i checked it was about about ELIGIBILITY and later at night i noticed the final decision was made and said approved, i received email this afternoon conforming my approval and another letter about mailing the document to the address i used.
Hey,
Have you received any email regarding when will they be dispatching your official letter.