+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Afroz2232

May 29, 2017
It's getting annoyed now... 112 days passed and still no update... I don't understand what protocols they follow... They don't have proper communication channel to keep the applicant update. fed up of login again and again again ad see there is no change huh..

sai0594

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
It's getting annoyed now... 112 days passed and still no update... I don't understand what protocols they follow... They don't have proper communication channel to keep the applicant update. fed up of login again and again again ad see there is no change huh..
No idea bro.. i think u applied during mid of august?

rdpatel1201@yahoo.in

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hi everyone
My wife's application updated 2 weeks ago on friday, was said that, " we are currently reviewing your eligibility"
Again, today it's updated and status changed that we are processing your application, we will send you a message once we started reviewing eligibility..
I am confused

Zod91

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
I share the exact same feeling with you... applied aug 15 still nothing on the portal...

Lbatallanos

Aug 7, 2019
You are allowed to leave canada after applying for pgwp, that person probably had some other issue.
Hi ! maybe you can help me.... basically everybody says if you applied for the PGWP.... while you're in process you shouldn't leave the country because you loose your implied status..... are you sure someone could leave?

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Guys, mine was just approved.

I applied on the Sept 8th. Thank goodness. All the best to the rest of you all!!

Afroz2232

May 29, 2017
Hi ! maybe you can help me.... basically everybody says if you applied for the PGWP.... while you're in process you shouldn't leave the country because you loose your implied status..... are you sure someone could leave?
Yes you will loose implied status, you can return to country..but your not entitled to work or go school