+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Gagandeep4410

Nov 18, 2019
I am so worried
Last time i applied on april 29 and i got my work permit refused on august 1
My file is under restoration and i am facing so many problems am so tensed
And the process is slow i am very helpless
I hate canada seriously

Stick

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I am so worried
Last time i applied on april 29 and i got my work permit refused on august 1
My file is under restoration and i am facing so many problems am so tensed
And the process is slow i am very helpless
I hate canada seriously
Why did they refuse you? Are you using a lawyer now for restoration?

anhie

Aug 23, 2015
Everyone needs to upload both transcripts & letter of completion. Sometimes just letter of completion gets you a pgwp, sometimes people get rejected because they didn't upload transcripts & sometimes they ask you to provide transcripts if it was missing. So in short always upload both to avoid problems.
hi! thank you so much for your advices. i just realized the transcript i uploaded it has a line that my program is still in progress because i got it before i convocated. but i have a proof of degree completion. now i have walked my convocation last week and the transcript online says completed. should i print another transcript and send it to the school? thank you!!

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
hi! thank you so much for your advices. i just realized the transcript i uploaded it has a line that my program is still in progress because i got it before i convocated. but i have a proof of degree completion. now i have walked my convocation last week and the transcript online says completed. should i print another transcript and send it to the school? thank you!!
You mean send it to IRCC? Sure send it. Convocation normally is different from graduation, convocation is just the ceremony.

And its supposed to be the official transcripts this depends on school but is normally different from the one you print yourself

Gagandeep4410

Nov 18, 2019
yes now i applied through a lawyer. Its soo much stress i cant tell you
I got refused bcz i failed to satisfy the vO tht i hv completed my Study.
He said u did nt uploaded the official transcripts.

Gagandeep4410

Nov 18, 2019
Did you not give any transcripts at all? Or did you give the unofficial one and got refused?
No i just uploaded my completion letter
And all of my classmates did the same thing but they all got approved mine was rejected after 3 months
They got their approved within 15-20 days
I completed my study in april 2019

Omo_bolaji

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone
I have a question please, so I’m on a 2 years masters program which starts in January with a foundation program before the main MBA but now I plan on changing my school and course. But my school of choice only have September intake. And I’m willing to wait after my foundation program at my current school which ends March.
My question now is can I work part time during that period of waiting and will it affect my pgwp application?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hi everyone
I have a question please, so I’m on a 2 years masters program which starts in January with a foundation program before the main MBA but now I plan on changing my school and course. But my school of choice only have September intake. And I’m willing to wait after my foundation program at my current school which ends March.
My question now is can I work part time during that period of waiting and will it affect my pgwp application?
According to advisor at my school you can work full-time between programs, it is the same as being on a scheduled break this is given you gave received the loa for new program and switched DLIs online. I can't seem to find confirmation of this online though.