+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

khanemc2

Jun 16, 2018
Guys... please help me!!

I completed my masters degree in 3 continuous academic term but I got letter from University which shows that my master degree duration is of 2 years and I have applied pgwp with this document.

Based on trends how many years of pgwp I can expect.?

Reactions: Humphrey45

yeng119

Nov 1, 2019
Guys... please help me!!

I completed my masters degree in 3 continuous academic term but I got letter from University which shows that my master degree duration is of 2 years and I have applied pgwp with this document.

Based on trends how many years of pgwp I can expect.?
Max is 3 years. I guess.

Santhu7878

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
I am in the same situation here. I applied on July 5 and my spouse's OWP expires Nov 1. I am still waiting for mine. We will wait till next week for my PGWP and if it does not arrive, we will go ahead and apply for my spouse's OWP extension as I am working with my implied status and we have to apply before their permit expires otherwise they won't get permission to work.
Hey Rozario, any updates?

Rahel. ka

Oct 30, 2019
Hi guys,
can I invite my mom as a visitor to Canada while I hold PGWP.
From Dec 2017 that was my landing I did not back to my home country to visit my mom.I am working full time and don't have enough vacation to visit my mom
Also my kid really missed her grandma and I need she take care my kid in summer 2020, while I am working and school is close.

apatelif

Oct 10, 2019
my pgwp was approved on 31st oct before that i requested address change.,
in canada approval letter shows my new address
they will send my wp to new address or to old one ?