+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Diya Sharma

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Do anyone know about fitness and health promotion program in durham college???

How much is the visa success rate?
Scope?? I will get a postgraduation work permit or not??

badetsky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Online-Manila
App. Filed.......
20-05-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
23-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2017
Hey Guys,

If I got my PGWP approval but I want to travel outside Canada, should I apply for ETA or TRV?

Santhu7878

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
I am in the same situation here. I applied on July 5 and my spouse's OWP expires Nov 1. I am still waiting for mine. We will wait till next week for my PGWP and if it does not arrive, we will go ahead and apply for my spouse's OWP extension as I am working with my implied status and we have to apply before their permit expires otherwise they won't get permission to work.
Are you going to apply with your processing document? If so can you please send me the letter of explanation for reference. My emails is santhu7878@gmail.com

Reactions: _rozario

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hey Guys,

If I got my PGWP approval but I want to travel outside Canada, should I apply for ETA or TRV?
You dont need anything to travel out. You need eta or trv ro come back, it sepends on your nationality which you need, but its the same one you got the first time, if you have a sticker in your passport then you need a TRV.

Reactions: yay_321

Navreet030

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hello guys,

I have been waiting for my post graduation work permit applied on 3rd May,2019 and its still saying processing. I did 1+1 from Fanshawe and Seneca and my Study permit was expired on 31st July.
When I call CIC they always ask me to wait for the final decision because they said- Each file has its own processing time.
I have the job offer but I’m waiting for the approval of Work permit. Is there anyone who know someone in case situation/ Any suggestion to fasten theprocessing.
Please provide me your valuable suggestions/help.

techniquesfox

Oct 20, 2019
I submitted an application on June 10, with no activity so far. I only submitted a letter of completion, because I thought I didn't need to have transcripts as well, it looked like I only needed one of those, not both. I have not been asked for any more documents. I've put in a request for an official transcript just in case, because on the school's website I can only can an unofficial transcript. Should I just wait? It seems like my application is past the normal processing times.

Edit: applying from Canada

jase3708

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-03-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
File Transfer...
30-05-2021
Med's Done....
03-03-2021
Passport Req..
12-06-2021
I submitted an application on June 10, with no activity so far. I only submitted a letter of completion, because I thought I didn't need to have transcripts as well, it looked like I only needed one of those, not both. I have not been asked for any more documents. I've put in a request for an official transcript just in case, because on the school's website I can only can an unofficial transcript. Should I just wait? It seems like my application is past the normal processing times.
Are you applying inside Canada?

jase3708

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-03-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
File Transfer...
30-05-2021
Med's Done....
03-03-2021
Passport Req..
12-06-2021
Yes, I'm applying from Canada
I think I would give CIC a call if you haven't yet. I've seen some individuals in the forum having this kind of delay before; but I still think you should call to check whether you should send the transcript via webform. Usually CIC requests for transcripts but it won't hurt to call.

Reactions: techniquesfox

ChyFyn

Oct 16, 2019
I think I would give CIC a call if you haven't yet. I've seen some individuals in the forum having this kind of delay before; but I still think you should call to check whether you should send the transcript via webform. Usually CIC requests for transcripts but it won't hurt to call.
Do u know how to call CIC?

Sully_McGregor

Feb 21, 2018
Is the official transcript being requested from everyone before approval of pgwp or are some applications being approved without it?
When we filled in the application, the option wasn't given to upload the transcript, only the official letter of completion

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Is the official transcript being requested from everyone before approval of pgwp or are some applications being approved without it?
When we filled in the application, the option wasn't given to upload the transcript, only the official letter of completion
You need to upload them together as one doc. Just send it through webform now.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Hi Guys!

Anyone wants to take over the excel sheet?

A bit history about it:

When I joined this fourm we used to update our statuses on the excel sheet, then the owner locked the whole sheet (made it accessible only by permission), but luckly just a day before of this incident I had made a copy of it for my personal reference, I shared it here and we all could get the sheet back.

To prevent this from happening again I locked the top months (everyone had updated and no one needed to update them anymore) so that if someone deleted it by accident atlest some months would stay and then we can ask people to update again.

Please direct message me if anyone wants to take over and others please make sure you make a copy of it so that if one gets deleted we have others to recover from.

Reactions: _rozario

manpreetchahal33

May 16, 2019
Hi Guys!

Anyone wants to take over the excel sheet?

A bit history about it:

When I joined this fourm we used to update our statuses on the excel sheet, then the owner locked the whole sheet (made it accessible only by permission), but luckly just a day before of this incident I had made a copy of it for my personal reference, I shared it here and we all could get the sheet back.

To prevent this from happening again I locked the top months (everyone had updated and no one needed to update them anymore) so that if someone deleted it by accident atlest some months would stay and then we can ask people to update again.

Please direct message me if anyone wants to take over and others please make sure you make a copy of it so that if one gets deleted we have others to recover from.
Try this one:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17_lCZnwzc9JvFtGq4C_HLlPoZoyH1Son9lNQNweE6RE/edit#gid=0