+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

annabellejia

Dec 21, 2018
Cant believe it guys ! Work permit approved just 10 minutes ago and country of issue is india even though applied from canada. Just got a email 10 minutes ago.
Applied on june 9
Approved on sept 30, 9:55 pm
May be due to work load my file was accessed from office in india not sure.
Last checked it 6pm and there was not any update. Approved at night time
No worries about the issued country, mine is also said China even i applied it within Canada. Congrats anyway

Reactions: Rutul24195

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
I applied June 6th. Checked my application this morning and it says "Application/profile updated" but when I clicked check full application status nothing has changed it still says you're application is in progress. What does it mean?

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
I applied June 6th. Checked my application this morning and it says "Application/profile updated" but when I clicked check full application status nothing has changed it still says you're application is in progress. What does it mean?
I just re-checked it and it went to submitted again. I dont know what's happening, part of me is freaking out? has anyone experienced this?

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
I checked this morning and I saw the same status like you did. However when I went back to the main page, it went to "submitted" again.
I'm confused.
weirddd. they're making me crazy lol. I Saw your entry on the spreadsheet, I also graduated from UoGuelph but Ridgetown campus. Hope we can get ours today!

Reactions: relyn412

annabellejia

Dec 21, 2018
I checked this morning and I saw the same status like you did. However when I went back to the main page, it went to "submitted" again.
I'm confused.
I experienced that once. The exact same situation as you. I think that means checking ur eligibility.. cuz I got approved the next day.