+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Franz369

Apr 5, 2019
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking this forum for a while and now I finally created my account and post something :D

Applied: Jan 8, 2019
Approved: April 5, 2019
Ontario

No email or notification received, you have to login and check yourself. I guess they have a ton of applications and no time to update.

The google doc a user shared before seems like a good idea, but I have google docs blocked at work and I always forget to do it when I get home lol.

Be patient and keep checking, you'll get it soon !

prasuna94

Mar 13, 2019
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking this forum for a while and now I finally created my account and post something :D

Ontario

No email or notification received, you have to login and check yourself. I guess they have a ton of applications and no time to update.

The google doc a user shared before seems like a good idea, but I have google docs blocked at work and I always forget to do it when I get home lol.

When did your review start?

Purvesh123

Mar 13, 2019
Hi everyone,

Ontario

Hi everyone,

Ontario

Congratulations ✌ on your pgwp

What is the validity of your PGWP?
Name of course/s and college?
What was the duration of your program/s?

Preet0013

Jan 21, 2019
They got their permit in February and the colleges were fanshawe college London and second is in manitoba
Thankyou very much for your reply!
Can you tell me when exactly did they applied for PGWP or got PGWP and which program and College?
Thankyou! Really felt relief as many rumours are spreading like forest fire!!

Franz369

Apr 5, 2019
Congratulations ✌ on your pgwp

What is the validity of your PGWP?
Name of course/s and college?
What was the duration of your program/s?
Thank you !

My PGWP is unfortunately valid until Dec 2019, because it's tied to my passport which expires in Dec 2019 as well. It sucks I know.. I will try to renew my passport ASAP (I think I can only start as early as 6 months prior). I was aware that was going to happen and I know it's going to be a hassle.

I took Business Administration @ SAIT in Alberta, but I moved to Ontario for work.

2 year diploma.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: Muche

sandheep

Oct 29, 2017
Quick Query - I'm on my PGWP and I'm offered a job with a startup, they have very recently registered their company. They are offering me a role in JOB NOC A - (marketing professional). However, is there a minimum salary requirement to support my Wife's open work permit ? I need to submit job offer and 3 pay stubs (can they be 3 bi weekly paystubs) and is there a minimum salary for the same.

Purvesh123

Mar 13, 2019
Thank you !

My PGWP is unfortunately valid until Dec 2019, because it's tied to my passport which expires in Dec 2019 as well. It sucks I know.. I will try to renew my passport ASAP (I think I can only start as early as 6 months prior). I was aware that was going to happen and I know it's going to be a hassle.

I took Business Administration @ SAIT in Alberta, but I moved to Ontario for work.

2 year diploma.

I hope this helps.
Thankyou !
Yes it's a hassle now , as you will be getting workpermit till your passport expires, now you have to apply for pgwp an another time / revise after your extension of your passport
Best of luck!