+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Aminjoon

Jul 2, 2015
I applied on December 21st in Ontario and I got approved today. I did my Masters here and I received a 3 year work permit.

Mahmoud1993

Mar 19, 2019
I applied on December 21st in Ontario and I got approved today. I did my Masters here and I received a 3 year work permit.
How long was your study program and how much did it takes you to finish it.
Cause i finished a two year MEng program (24 months program as stated on my completion letter) in 16 months (4 consequetive semesters) so I'm wondering if I will be taking 3 years or 16 months work permit.
On the website they write that they look at the program duration and not how much time did it takes you to complete it

Extremee

Mar 19, 2019
Hey guys,
Can you please mention this info once you inform us?
1. Date you submitted,
2. Name of the University if that's OK and has no problems (because we don't know if universities have a share and maybe it also depends on the university)
3. Date your's got approved
4. Date you received it.
5. Can you please reply on my post so it goes to the next pages?

Thanks!

Anuja Kar

Feb 25, 2019
Hey guys,
1. Date you submitted,
2. Name of the University if that's OK and has no problems (because we don't know if universities have a share and maybe it also depends on the university)
4. Date you received it.

Thanks!
Sure, We will do

Aminjoon

Jul 2, 2015
How long was your study program and how much did it takes you to finish it.
Cause i finished a two year MEng program (24 months program as stated on my completion letter) in 16 months (4 consequetive semesters) so I'm wondering if I will be taking 3 years or 16 months work permit.
On the website they write that they look at the program duration and not how much time did it takes you to complete it
I did it in 24 months. I could finish it sooner but I didn't risk it. (I did an MSc with funding. that's why I could afford to postpone the graduation). I heard different things on your issue and that's why I didn't want to risk it.

Mahmoud1993

Mar 19, 2019
I did it in 24 months. I could finish it sooner but I didn't risk it. (I did an MSc with funding. that's why I could afford to postpone the graduation). I heard different things on your issue and that's why I didn't want to risk it.
Thank you for your reply.
My friend did the same as i did and got 3 years, i hope I'll have same luck as his.

Extremee

Mar 19, 2019
Hey guys,
1. Date you submitted,
4. Date you received it.

Thanks!
Guys, any news?!

Reshmi Annie Jose

Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys,
1. Date you submitted,
4. Date you received it.

Thanks!
Hi,
So this is my info on submitting PGWP from Ontario.
1.Date Submitted: 21st December 2018
2. Name of the college: St. Lawrence College, Kingston, ON
3. Status changed to review: 2019 March 19
4. Approval: 2019 March 19
5. Waiting for the document in mail.