+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

jagdeep22

Star Member
Nov 6, 2016
Anybody who got approved after 20 Nov and got his secure document in mail box ? Pls confirm waiting time for Canada post letter mail as strike is going on.
Anybody who got work permit in mail box please update the time between approval letter and receiving work permit. (GTA)

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hi got approved today.
Applied on 28th Sept
Thank God
Hope you all get thru soon

Zizko

Dec 5, 2018
Thanks for the update. Although It makes no sense. My roommate applied Sept 28 and was approved today. Yet the website states they that they are processing applications received sep 19. It should be October 1 as these applicants make 66 days today

Anna2016

Oct 17, 2018
Thanks for the update. Although It makes no sense. My roommate applied Sept 28 and was approved today. Yet the website states they that they are processing applications received sep 19. It should be October 1 as these applicants make 66 days today
The processing times posted have not been accurate. Times posted have always been behind the dates they are at. So when persons post updates here we have a better idea when they are working on.

abiola00000

Sep 11, 2018
Hello everyone, I just applied for a pgwp, how long does it take to get it, i was told its faster now compared to 2017 and previous years.

khizar95

Nov 14, 2016
Please advice. If CIC refuses PGWP, can a person re-apply with clarification even if it's over 90 days from the school completion date? Thanks!

hdcho

Dec 10, 2015
Can anyone tell that if one has one year work permit after completing one year course , is he/she eligible for PR ?
It would really depend on a lot of other factors - your education, number of years of foreign work experience, NOC, age, language score, which province you live in, etc. You should do your own research on what different paths there are to get a PR.

If you live in ON, I'd recommend starting with OINP - Human Capital Stream, CEC, FSW.

That being said, I think this thread is mostly to keep track of the PGWP timeline, so you might wanna ask further questions in another thread.

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Hello everyone
I applied on sept 26 but did not get any update for PGWP.

Everyone got approval who applied on the same date ?

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Okay
But they haven't started review process yet. I'm saying this because they send notification once they start it right ?
Thanks for reply

manudeep73

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
yes ,they will email you and your status will be changed to "we are reviewing your eligibility "
You can contact them to know that processing time has been passed but you did not get any update on your application, they will let you the reason .
Thanks