+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Chloehuynh

Jul 24, 2018
hello guys,
I applied (along with my family members' applications) on May 31st, but i have not received any messages. No updates whatsoever after document submitted and transmitted on May 31. On July 21, I sent the webform saying "as of July 21, there have been no updates on my account, which is exactly 51st day after submission was confirmed." This is the current processing time updated on CIC website.

Should I wait more? Or should I write another web form? I hate to call and waste time. Please kindly advise me what to do....
I am getting really worried.

thanks in advance.

I am in the same situation as yours and i also applied on May 31st. I have not heard from CIC yet. My husband and my son joined with me as a family package. I sent the message via Web form yesterday but still wondering if i need to call. If you have any update, please let me know.

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
@Ha97 could you please share the timeline for your TRV?? My passport was received yesterday and signed for by
2018/07/23
SCI SCHUITEBOER
But I still haven’t received notification that IRCC has my passport

Sven11

Jul 16, 2018
Did you receive a paper document? Because I'll be leaving the country and my passport expired, so how does it work?
Did you receive a paper document? Because I'll be leaving the country and my trv expired, so how does it work?

zaka.engr

Sep 27, 2017
Dear Yesterday, i had received an admission offer for Post graduate Course from Fanshawe College.
On College Website Program is covering 1 year however admssion letter is stating 8 months only.

I have one Question required your attention.

1- Is there any work permit would be provided by the Government of Canada at the completion of my program so that i can find my Job related to my profession.

zaka.engr

Sep 27, 2017
It changes to 41 days today... Makes me worrying ... Anyone applied in March gets approved in these days?
Dear Yesterday, i had received an admission offer for Post graduate Course from Fanshawe College.
On College Website Program is covering 1 year however admssion letter is stating 8 months only.

I have one Question required your attention.

1- Is there any work permit would be provided by the Government of Canada at the completion of my program so that i can find my Job related to my profession.