+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Karne

Jun 20, 2016
Application recieved: 18 may
Approved: 9 july

Can any body helps how to apply for TRV and whats the processing time of it to get passport back.

Thanks
congrats...

Applied: MAY 21
Application Status: in-progress
Its been 49 days...
applications progress are really going very slow....

sirjoe

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
I applied on May 18 but no update yet. Is there anyone who applied on or after this date that has been approved?
It's been updated just this morning

Applied: May 18
Approved: July 10

Guess the physical copy will take about a week as per other posts. But I can see that it's valid for close to 3 years, which is the validity remaining on my passport.

olivaresa87

Jul 4, 2018
It’s all depend on the Officer processing...Although only of the document is required...but i have seen many cases refused due to submitting only one
Thank you for your input, I appreciate it. Do you or anyone on this forum know if there is a way to add additional supporting documents to my application for PGWP? Such as my official transcripts?

kiarap

Mar 6, 2018
Hi! I applied May 25th, 2018 and still waiting.

I just have a few questions re PGWP. When I applied for my PGWP, I stated that I am Single but in reality, I have a common law partner who happens to be an international student in Canada. He went here as a student to be with me. We're both computer studies graduates in our home country but I ended up taking Continuing Care program. I would want to apply him after I receive my PGWP. What are the chances? Thank you!

ALEALB

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hello friends,

Here are my dates:

Applied: May 23rd, 2018
Approved: July 12, 2018

Thanks and best luck to everybody!