+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
I am also waiting. April 26th. Called IRCC. They told they have escalated but no updates till now
Thanks! I guess we are the only ones that applied with dependents waiting since April. It’s been a week since I called them. Please, let me know if any changes to your application. Thanks!

Sam123Smr

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Thanks! I guess we are the only ones that applied with dependents waiting since April. It’s been a week since I called them. Please, let me know if any changes to your application. Thanks!
Sure. Please let me know also if there is any updates in your case

av_ganesh

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hello all,

PGWP
Application Date: May 28, 2022
Temp permit received: May 31, 2022
Approval: pending

One weird thing about my application is that it is not visible in CIC portal for a few weeks now. I tried to add manually but no results. I called support at 1888 242 2100, luckily got connected and confirmed that application is still in process. But I could not confirm why it is not visible in portal as the call dropped. Haven't had a chance to connect again. When I still call the same number, I can check my status through the self-service option and it stays that a decision has not been made.

I just wanted to confirm if anyone else had faced this issue before and was able to add an application to the portal by other means.

Thank you!
I had something similar to this. The application disappeared and appeared after few days. this happened after they did the site maintenance. Also the date that kept changing in the "View submitted Applicaiton" disappeared.

Reactions: ksachdev

lunnaslima

Oct 17, 2022
I have been following this group for a long time but now I’m finally posting.

Application date: May 24.
Review of eligibility started: October 14 (or 15)
Approval: October 17 at 3pm (Toronto time).

Didn’t receive any emails.

Good luck you all.

Reactions: Sissyyy and ashucan

ksachdev

Oct 13, 2022
I had something similar to this. The application disappeared and appeared after few days. this happened after they did the site maintenance. Also the date that kept changing in the "View submitted Applicaiton" disappeared.
Thanks for the response. Mine has been a few weeks now and it still doesn't appear in the portal and can't even manually add it. Hope that doesn't hinder my application and they at least fix it so that I can view my application in portal for updates.

ashucan

Jan 20, 2019
I have been following this group for a long time but now I’m finally posting.

Application date: May 24.
Review of eligibility started: October 14 (or 15)
Approval: October 17 at 3pm (Toronto time).

Didn’t receive any emails.

Good luck you all.
Congratulations on approval of the work permit. I applied for the PGWP on 17th of may but I applied for me as well as Spouse work permit for my wife and a TRV for my son. I am planning contacting IRCC also. Just curious if you applied for family or individual so that we can have an idea on which files are being processed.