+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Vance.lin

Jun 9, 2022
What are people putting for the employment history section? The instructions (guide 5580) say it’s not required and I don’t remember the dates on some of my oldest jobs.

The form won’t validate if I leave it blank. should I write N/A or just say graduated student?

Will the IRCC officer know it’s because it’s not required if I leave out info they have on record? Or will it be delayed?

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
What are people putting for the employment history section? The instructions (guide 5580) say it’s not required and I don’t remember the dates on some of my oldest jobs.

The form won’t validate if I leave it blank. should I write N/A or just say graduated student?

Will the IRCC officer know it’s because it’s not required if I leave out info they have on record? Or will it be delayed?
my lawyer said this is PGWP application so we don't have to put all of employment history, just study history. for example: grad student from ABC Uni from 2019-2022. Hope this helps

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Hi, they got it for the length of their passports, mom got it for 7 years, and dad for 9. My sister and her partner also applied and got it. Sister for 8 years, and her partner for 5 years.

They all got it until the expiration date of their respective passport.
Oh that's awesome. Thanks for replying :)

Reactions: nickgrizzly