+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

somoose98

Apr 23, 2022
Hello Everyone. This is my first time posting on these forums, but reading the updates here helped me during the rough waiting time... so thought I'd return the favor.

PGWP - Application Approved - OUTLAND
Application Date: 2nd Sept 2021
Eligibility Review: 25th March 2022 - 28th March 2022 (It was over the weekend otherwise I think it takes 1 day)

Then Passport request and approval followed quickly.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!
Congratulations!! I applied on September 12th also from Egypt. I hope I get approved soon. Thank you for sharing, it is so rough waiting for such a decision.

Braykhna Khan

Jun 18, 2019
I have a question. Is it possible for them to take less than 133 days? Has anyone received their approval before the completion of 133 days? I have my flight book on the 25th of June and I applied for my PGWP on the 14th of January. So just stressing out if I will receive my approval before my flight. Please help me here if anyone can!

pilotakram

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
I have a question. Is it possible for them to take less than 133 days? Has anyone received their approval before the completion of 133 days? I have my flight book on the 25th of June and I applied for my PGWP on the 14th of January. So just stressing out if I will receive my approval before my flight. Please help me here if anyone can!
Honestly, no one can give you a precise date, not even IRCC agents. the last time I called them they said it takes them 133 days to complete 80% of the application the rest 20% can take up to no one knows!

163 days waiting for an inland application :)

Flyfa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Any idea why are they taking so long in your application? Did you do a 2 year program?
For me they took 10 months and then refused my application saying my school is not approved which is big mistake by officer . I applied for reconsideration on March 16 but nothing I got no update nothing

Flyfa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
November 13
Your processing depend on which cic office your application goes. Edmenton office is king of wrong rejection and delay.. some people from Feb also got approval.. so it depend on which ircc office your application goes.. ircc edmenton is kind of joke

vic_viv

Oct 8, 2018
IRCC doesn't pick up the call even at 8am EST timing on a Monday Morning...what is the best time to reach an agent of IRCC agent , i have not heard any update regarding my application even after the passing of processing times

My LMIA PGWP application was applied on 8th December 2021 and i have still not received any update related to my application after the passing of 133 days of processing

Can anybody tell me how to approach them and get status regarding where my application is and how much more time will it take for them to process the application.