+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Ravidm92

Nov 25, 2017
As long as you are not leave Canada, it's fine. Even if your study permit expires, you still on implied status and that's legal .
Asking me! I applied on Sep. 12th. and no update till today. I called CIC agent and basically what we can do now is WAITING. o_O
That's sucks, were you able to talk to the cic agent?

sm999

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi Guys,

Applied/Confirmation: 26th of September

Today, got the following email (Saturday).

"Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information."

But when I logged in to mycic account nothing was change in my status or message... i cant find any update or new message... also the date when the last update of cic was still the same.

Anyone who knows any way to know what was updated?

yeg82316

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys,

Applied/Confirmation: 26th of September

Today, got the following email (Saturday).

"Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information."

But when I logged in to mycic account nothing was change in my status or message... i cant find any update or new message... also the date when the last update of cic was still the same.

Anyone who knows any way to know what was updated?
Check the different stages of your application. They are probably reviewing your eligibility now. It should get approved by Monday once your documents are valid.

venkatesh jalubula

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Hi all,

Any one who applied online on 20 th Sep.?. I applied on the same day no update yet. Please share your time line.

As per cic website they are processing applications recieved on 22 Sep. Don't know what happened to my application.

sm999

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Applied/Confirmation: 26th September
Approved?
Hi,

Any updates on your application? I applied onine on 20 Sep. So far no updates.
Applied/Confirmation: 26th September
Approved: 24th November (No email yet)
Online Status: Approved (3 years PGWP)

I made a call today and the call center agent said my PGWP has been approved on Friday (24th Nov).

Call CIC. All the best !!!

Reactions: venkatesh jalubula

venkatesh jalubula

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
I tried to call CIC. Normally after entering application no followed by date of birth it says "we recieved your application and we are processing" but for my application it is stating to talk to cic agent. Hoping they made a decission on my application but havnt updated. Let's see.

Thanks for your help.

Iyerish

May 18, 2017
Hi,
Has the processing for PGWPs applied in the first week of October begun?
Submission: October 5, 2017.
Confirmation: October 5, 2017

Any news for people in the same boat?
Hey! Let me know once ur application gets approved. Me october 9!!!!

ksingh05

Jun 5, 2016
Am closely following the dates. My prediction is you will be getting it tomo or day after. For me friday or monday. I.e for oct 9 it will be mostly on monday!
You're absolutely right with your prediction! I just checked my cic. My application has been approved. There is no email at the moment. I'm hoping I'll get that by tomorrow.

Iyerish

May 18, 2017
You're absolutely right with your prediction! I just checked my cic. My application has been approved. There is no email at the moment. I'm hoping I'll get that by tomorrow.
Great!!!! Congrats!!!! Let me know once you get your confirmation email. So this means, my prediction for my PGWP - Tonight or tomorrow!!!!!! as 7th and 8th October were weekends!!!!