+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post-graduate Work permit application from outside Canada

zeeshan343

Nov 18, 2013
Hello,

I am international student, who just completed my masters and ready to apply for postgraduate work permit. I hold multiple entry TRV "Student" till September,2014. Currently, I have to go back to my country till june 2014. My questions are:

1) Can I apply, PGWP online with canadian address now, and leave at once? (My friend can mail it to me, when available)

2) In june, I have convocation to attend.So will it be easy to re-enter canada then? bcoz i will be graduated and no job. or IO will ask me about my long stay?

3) If there is no to Q 1, then If, I apply pgwp from my home country? Then do i need to apply fo new TRV as worker also? because my current TRV show me as "Student"

4) I will be married back home, Can I apply for pgwp from my home country and show her as accompanying family member?

5) As I wont be having job in Canada, What will be best way to ensure that she gets visa? (how much funds do I need to show)

All answers will be appreciated. Thank you

vash021

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
I cant answer your questions but remember to file within 90 days after graduating or you will not get your PGWP