+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post graduate studies

MNJ

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
Thank you so much for this info.
I am Indian.

I have one more doubt, as I told earlier I have completed by graduation in 2017 and had a break of 4.6 yrs dur to my job.
Will this gap effect my student visa now....
Actually few are saying that, it is difficult for me to get student visa now due to my education gap. Is this true...?

And also do we have intakes in September, 2022...?How can I get this info...

Thanks,
Nikhitha.
no gap will not affect
sept intake depend on college /university but available mostly
have yr degree assessed by WES

MNJ

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
you need to study a graduate or diploma program in one of the public universities in the region then immediately after study you may apply PR no need job offer

MNJ

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
you need to do a diploma or degree and stay for about 16 months from one of public institution in the region and after completion of study can apply for PR no need for work experience it is easy to get PR

MNJ

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
What program will advance your career and education in your home country? That is what you need to show to get approved for a study permit. SInce you have a law/economic degree look at Masters programs You need to decide your career path.
Hi darshini,
pl contact me on 57904865 for advice

MNJ

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
Hi Guys,

I have a BA in Economics and Law (3-year undergraduate studies from Mauritius). Which course would be the best option in order to increase the chance of my Permanent Residency afterward?

Many thanks,

Darshini
Hi darshini,
pl contact on 57904865