+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

post graduate internship

Aminer

Nov 17, 2018
Hey
Is a post-graduate internship count as work experience for CSQ? I worked in a company as an intern, they didn't hire me as their employee because I didn't have my work permit yet, although I had applied right after my graduation for that.
basically I was an intern there under my study permit and without being a full-time student.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hey
Is a post-graduate internship count as work experience for CSQ? I worked in a company as an intern, they didn't hire me as their employee because I didn't have my work permit yet, although I had applied right after my graduation for that.
basically I was an intern there under my study permit and without being a full-time student.
Sorry you don't qualify for peq experience program

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/stay-quebec/application-csq/workers-peq/conditions-steps.html

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm going to apply for the regulars program which requires at least 6 months of work experience
How long had you been working there? Can your employer provide details about your work on company letterhead?

Aminer

Nov 17, 2018
I have work experience of 7 month in total. But 3 months of that was as the internship I explained and 4 months as an employee with work permit. They can provide me letter, yes. But they probably will mention me as an intern student, as i said i was not a student during that time... It was after my graduation and was waiting for my work permit.

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have work experience of 7 month in total. But 3 months of that was as the internship I explained and 4 months as an employee with work permit. They can provide me letter, yes. But they probably will mention me as an intern student, as i said i was not a student during that time... It was after my graduation and was waiting for my work permit.
it doesn't matter that they will put 3 months as an intern; as long as they are following the guidelines of mentioning that you were working as "job title" from "date till date" as a full-time worker doing 35 or 40hrs per week and your job duties were/are as follows.

If this is what you could make them write on letterhead, you are good to go.