+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Grad Work Permit to PR application question

sterster

Mar 19, 2022
Hi,

My husband has applied Post Grad Work Permit in Jan 2022 but still has not received any feedback yet. However, his employer is willing to nominate him for PR after 6 months of working experience (probably in July 2022). So, can he still apply PR under Critical Impact Worker stream while he is waiting the confirmation for Post Grad Work Permit ? Or we should wait until the confirmation of Post Grad Work Permit , then to proceed the PR application? Thanks in advance.

Esther

Mar 8, 2021
Please, what are the process for permanent resident permit visa on express entry, what and what should I do world education services, ietl exam are they needed?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please, what are the process for permanent resident permit visa on express entry, what and what should I do world education services, ietl exam are they needed?
Pleas don’t hijack someone’s question about PGWP and PR. Go to the Express Entry website and read the requirements.

maurya

May 4, 2022
Hey, I have a work experience of 4 years in India but I was working on a cash basis. I don't have salary slips but I have an offer letter and reference letter. Can I file for PR with this?