+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post E-apr

Feb 6, 2018
Hi submitted my application on 30 December 2017 and on 17 jan2018 mep status showing passed but then no change in background check it's still showing Na. What that means and I have got ITA on 439 points and before submitting my profile I lost 5 point for my birthday now my score is showing 434...

arthurmr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Found this:
Exemption to section A11.2: candidates whose birthday occurs after they receive an ITA
An applicant may have a birthday after they receive an ITA but before they submit their e-APR. Their change in age may lower their CRS score below the lowest score in the round of invitations. It may also result in the applicant no longer meeting the minimum requirements of the FSWC and, consequently, no longer meeting the MEC, resulting in a refusal based on section A11.2.

When a change in age results in the candidate no longer meeting the MEC or having their recalculated CRS points score fall below the lowest points score in that round of invitations, officers should consider applying the public policy to exempt applicants for permanent residence from certain age-based requirements between invitation to apply and application, based on section A25.2. This consideration can result in an exemption from the refusal of an application under section A11.2.

This public policy also grants an exemption to applicants who may be refused for failing to meet FSWC program requirements when their birthday occurs between the ITA and e-APR.​

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi submitted my application on 30 December 2017 and on 17 jan2018 mep status showing passed but then no change in background check it's still showing Na. What that means and I have got ITA on 439 points and before submitting my profile I lost 5 point for my birthday now my score is showing 434...
It means your medicals is passed and you are in for the next steps. You may be in NA1 or NA2.

Feb 6, 2018
What is r10 check is done in my case or still it's going on can u please explain..na2 appears only when na1 status will change I have not seen any changes in Background check from very first day till now want to know according anyone expirence where my file is reached.