+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

Vjakhar

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Ok thanks very much
In raising and filling cse form. They ask only purpose of cse which I select pr ( online application). And in coloum given to describe I write the point and in document I attach passport copy.
Is that ok?
They dont ask about if your application is in canada?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Ok thanks very much
In raising and filling cse form. They ask only purpose of cse which I select pr ( online application). And in coloum given to describe I write the point and in document I attach passport copy.
Is that ok?
They dont ask about if your application is in canada?
That should be ok.
Before covid-19, you'll usually get an acknowledgement within a 5 days. But these days if you're unlucky you'll get an acknowledgement in weeks.

Wishing you a speedy and successful application.

Reactions: Vjakhar

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Quick Query:

I am claiming points of sibling as my brother is in Canada.
My query:
1) We both have birth certificate, but our fathers name spelling do not match (ee vs i), and mothers name in my brothers certificate is only first name, while in mine its first+last name
2) Our passport have the exact match of our parents name

My question, do I only give his passport as proof. Will that be enough?
Or should I give birth certificate as well and provide explanation. I believe this might complicate my case which I would like to avoid.

tshtsh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
On my EE profile the ECA Certificate number used is XXXXXXX but I've just read that the correct certificate number should have IMM at the end (XXXXXXXIMM). Although I uploaded a copy of the WES report. Should this be a cause for concern ?

hp009

Aug 20, 2020
H
I have a question about PPC. I have a Polish PPC that has been translated by DocsBase, just waiting for the certification. However, I see that it says on it that I'm "Not on the national register" and they have sought criminal record from UK instead of Poland since I am a British Citizen. Will this still be OK? The records come from the UK, I already have a UK PPC but this Polish PPC is just a repeat of the UK one
Hi, I also have polish pcc and m thinking to get it translated by docsbase. Have you also got your translation done from them? Will they provide certified true copy ?

Reactions: buzzard

akswlo

Sep 24, 2021
My employer is planning for a lay off. I am afraid I might loose the LMIA job that I used for FSW application.

Oct 2020 I got a LMIA based job offer with two years work permit. I accepted the offer and joined the company. With this LMIA job offer I created a EE profile with FSW EE eligibility score of 84 and a CRS score of 501. My profile was picked up for ITA in Nov 5th CRS draw with a score cut-off of 478. I promptly applied for it and received AOR on Nov 25th 2020. Until today I have continued in the same job for slightly more than a year. But there is the talk of lay offs in our company.

Now if I loose the job then my FSW EE eligibility score drops to 69, this is still OK as the MEC cut off is 67. But my CRS will drop to 451 which will be less than the CRS draw score of 478. Does this mean that I would have to revoke my application?

Thank you for any help.

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
My employer is planning for a lay off. I am afraid I might loose the LMIA job that I used for FSW application.

Oct 2020 I got a LMIA based job offer with two years work permit. I accepted the offer and joined the company. With this LMIA job offer I created a EE profile with FSW EE eligibility score of 84 and a CRS score of 501. My profile was picked up for ITA in Nov 5th CRS draw with a score cut-off of 478. I promptly applied for it and received AOR on Nov 25th 2020. Until today I have continued in the same job for slightly more than a year. But there is the talk of lay offs in our company.

Now if I loose the job then my FSW EE eligibility score drops to 69, this is still OK as the MEC cut off is 67. But my CRS will drop to 451 which will be less than the CRS draw score of 478. Does this mean that I would have to revoke my application?

Thank you for any help.
Did you order you GCMS notes ? if you're past the eligibility part you may be Okay.
This is just my opinion though.

Sanjida021990

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
On my EE profile the ECA Certificate number used is XXXXXXX but I've just read that the correct certificate number should have IMM at the end (XXXXXXXIMM). Although I uploaded a copy of the WES report. Should this be a cause for concern ?
Rise a web form with the correct certificate number ASAP. it will not do any harm to rise a webform with explanation.

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Yes I did back in October. It shows eligibility has passed. Security and criminality not started.
That's the pattern these days, but it shows that at 99% you're file is doing great, now it's just matter of patience.

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
So My previous one year job that’s making me eligible for FSW had its office in a residential area. It’s a startup company and a small office was setup in one of the extended rooms of the house.
My work experience and company - everything is legitimate, the company’s got a website as well since last 4 years.

So, office location in a residential area, would that really raise a suspect even if I submit proper documents? Has anyone got the same situation with them ? Would very much appreciate your thoughts on this.

Hi
I know this has been from long time but did you get your pr even with residential area work based ?
I am in same’ boat plz enlighten