AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
LANDED..........
ON
Dear experts, I have just submitted my EAPR but I forget to mention one information. I was rejected from UK student visa in 2007 which was more than 10 years ago. I don't have any documents regarding this rejection. I can't even remember exact date when did i submit this application. reason of rejection was due to some heavy transaction in my bank account before file submission. Are CIC going to reject my application due to this reason? What should i do now??

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Dear experts, I have just submitted my EAPR but I forget to mention one information. I was rejected from UK student visa in 2007 which was more than 10 years ago. I don't have any documents regarding this rejection. I can't even remember exact date when did i submit this application. reason of rejection was due to some heavy transaction in my bank account before file submission. Are CIC going to reject my application due to this reason? What should i do now??
No, they will not reject an application on these grounds.

Reactions: Canbainaus Mithu

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Would suggest to raise a CSE and inform them of the same. You can use the IRCC Webform for the same https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=2.22225723.1665151270.1522326017-884174396.1522326017

Reactions: Canbainaus Mithu

Canbainaus Mithu

Aug 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
Nomination.....
Soumitra Bain
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
LANDED..........
ON

Canbainaus Mithu

Aug 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
Nomination.....
Soumitra Bain
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
LANDED..........
ON
Visa rejection is part of Statutory Questions and if you have answered No to the relevant one, you can explain the same to IRCC stating that it was a miss and if you have any supporting documents, you can upload it as well (not mandatory though).
Thank you.

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
@BillHyatt
Help brother,

Our file has been in IP1 since second week of march, Can you foresee how long will it be in IP1 for ??? whats the usual timeline from IP1 to IP2 ????

Thanks again,

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Friends and @BillHyatt

Would you please confirm me in this?

I dont have transcripts but I have all scanned Education certs and ECA. is it ok to submit ECA along with educational certs(Not transcripts)?

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
My personal document checklist doesn't request certain things that I thought were required.

Eg, ECA, IELTS Results..

Should I attach these anyway as additional documents?

It seems paper based applications require a lot more than online (6 passport photos instead of just one). Should I gather everything on both checklists to be sure?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt
Help brother,

Our file has been in IP1 since second week of march, Can you foresee how long will it be in IP1 for ??? whats the usual timeline from IP1 to IP2 ????

Thanks again,
The average time is 1-5 Days but for some applicants, it can take months. It can be due to criminality review recommended to LVO or they need more information or documents to pass it.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello Friends and @BillHyatt

Would you please confirm me in this?

I dont have transcripts but I have all scanned Education certs and ECA. is it ok to submit ECA along with educational certs(Not transcripts)?
It is fine but there is no guarantee that they can't ask for it. Your ECA should have written the name of documents reviewed and if an agent is satisfied they will just verify ECA and move ahead otherwise they can ask for more documents.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
My personal document checklist doesn't request certain things that I thought were required.

Eg, ECA, IELTS Results..

Should I attach these anyway as additional documents?

It seems paper based applications require a lot more than online (6 passport photos instead of just one). Should I gather everything on both checklists to be sure?
ECA is must even if it is not listed in the checklist. In most of the cases, Analyst will reject your application on the ground of incompleteness without even sending you an Additional Document Request.

IELTS is attached to Education Documents and if you don't submit it then they will send a request for it and it can delay your file.

Reactions: KingKurly

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
ECA is must even if it is not listed in the checklist. In most of the cases, Analyst will reject your application on the ground of incompleteness without even sending you an Additional Document Request.

IELTS is attached to Education Documents and if you don't submit it then they will send a request for it and it can delay your file.
Thank you! It doesn't anywhere request IELTS even in the education section so I will attach both as additional documents.

One other thing: my required documents is requesting proof of completion of post-secondary education, however I did not complete any post secondary. I haven't got this listed in the education section but under "Personal Activity History" I put the two years of a degree but made sure I marked that it was incomplete and no degree was awarded.
What should I put in this required document space? I don't have any post secondary degree I can upload, so should I leave it blank and put a letter of explanation?