+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt The reason I am a little worried is, I was requested to pay the RPRF on Jan 20th 2018, but after that there has been no change in my application status online. Its been over 75 days post AOR, so should I call them to see where my application stands?

The reason I am a little worried is, I was requested to pay the RPRF on Jan 20th 2018, but after that there has been no change in my application status online. Its been over 75 days post AOR, so should I call them to see where my application stands? What do you suggest?
Just email CPC-Ottawa or Call IRCC to confirm you Visa Office. Then if a file is transferred to Local Visa Office then you can order GCMS notes to find out agent comments.

Ava.em

Feb 3, 2018
@BillHyatt

Hi Bill. I just received a "how to find a job in Canada" email. And I have heard rumors that the email is generated once file is transferred to London VO. How true is this?

My AOR is 4th March and I am currently in IP1.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I don't understand what you mean by discrimination between NOC and what kind of issue is between 0 A B.

The only thing that causes a problem is when your job title falls to one NOC while a significant number of duties fall in some other NOC Codes....

I hope this will help.
This is my case and as per your recommendation today and before, I have requested experience letter for the NOC that matches my job description.
I am still thinking what to write in the LOE for title mismatch though ....... :confused:. The confusion stems from the fact that I chose a NOC based on the job title only while creating my profile. Do you think the explanation "state in LOE that this is a standard title used in the company and doesn't represent your job truly" would suffice in my scenario or do I have to put in an additional line explaining why I am changing the NOC code between my EE profile and e-APR application? Thank you for your help. It is truly appreciated.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
This is my case and as per your recommendation today and before, I have requested experience letter for the NOC that matches my job description.
I am still thinking what to write in the LOE for title mismatch though ....... :confused:. The confusion stems from the fact that I chose a NOC based on the job title only while creating my profile. Do you think the explanation "state in LOE that this is a standard title used in the company and doesn't represent your job truly" would suffice in my scenario or do I have to put in an additional line explaining why I am changing the NOC code between my EE profile and e-APR application? Thank you for your help. It is truly appreciated.
If your scores are high then you can reject ITA and make changes to your profile.
Otherwise, you will need to explain in detail why you changed NOC code. The above statement is to cover up the Job Title issue but is not enough to justify change Post ITA.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
If your scores are high then you can reject ITA and make changes to your profile.
Otherwise, you will need to explain in detail why you changed NOC code. The above statement is to cover up the Job Title issue but is not enough to justify change Post ITA.
Wish I could decline the ITA and start all over again :(
Do you anticipate/foresee any issue with changing NOC code? Changing NOC code would not bring down my CRS score. The old and the new NOC both start with 0.
Again, thank you personally and on behalf of everybody for continuing to help people.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Wish I could decline the ITA and start all over again :(
Do you anticipate/foresee any issue with changing NOC code? Changing NOC code would not bring down my CRS score. The old and the new NOC both start with 0.
Again, thank you personally and on behalf of everybody for continuing to help people.
You need to explain the change. You can say that I recognised that the NOC I selected before doesn't completely represent my job and after consultation with seniors and experts, I was told that my Job falls in this NOC.

Something like this will certainly help but without any valid reason this can impact your file or raise unnecessary red flags.

I hope this will help.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
You need to explain the change. You can say that I recognised that the NOC I selected before doesn't completely represent my job and after consultation with seniors and experts, I was told that my Job falls in this NOC.

Something like this will certainly help but without any valid reason this can impact your file or raise unnecessary red flags.

I hope this will help.
Thank you

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
@BillHyatt i hope you can help me in this matter in the reference letter provided by the company they have put my designation as computer network and system engineer which falls under NOC code 2147 but my job duties listed in the employment letter is of Computer network and system administrator which falls under noc code 2281 according to my job duties in my company i have choose noc code 2281 do you think this can create a prblm to me i am already in process and my application has passed 6 months time frame i have worked for 3 company and in all 3 of them my job designation is computer network and system engineer NOC code 2147 while job duties is of Computer network and system administrator noc code 2281

i choose noc code 2281 according to my job responsiblities and which is also listed in the reference letter and thy match with noc code 2281

do you think i might be in danger ??

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
@BillHyatt i hope you can help me in this matter in the reference letter provided by the company they have put my designation as computer network and system engineer which falls under NOC code 2147 but my job duties listed in the employment letter is of Computer network and system administrator which falls under noc code 2281 according to my job duties in my company i have choose noc code 2281 do you think this can create a prblm to me i am already in process and my application has passed 6 months time frame i have worked for 3 company and in all 3 of them my job designation is computer network and system engineer NOC code 2147 while job duties is of Computer network and system administrator noc code 2281

i choose noc code 2281 according to my job responsiblities and which is also listed in the reference letter and thy match with noc code 2281

can you please reply @BillHyatt

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto

Order GCMS Notes and see if this point is highlighted or not. If not then you have passed this phase otherwise Just prepare an LOE that this is a standard Title used and your job duties match the NOC 2281.

You seem to be fine and I don't think analyst cause any problem.

Reactions: KingKurly

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Order GCMS Notes and see if this point is highlighted or not. If not then you have passed this phase otherwise Just prepare an LOE that this is a standard Title used and your job duties match the NOC 2281.

You seem to be fine and I don't think analyst cause any problem.
thanks a ton