+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Yes, according to IRCC RPRF is requested (if not paid upfront) once your application is approved.
Hey Bill. I got my RPRF request even before uploading my US PCC. Can you throw some light on it - as in how could they have approved my application before seeing my PCC? I amtrying to gauge my app status thats it. Your help will be greatly appreciated...Thanks in advance!

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Hey Bill. I got my RPRF request even before uploading my US PCC. Can you throw some light on it - as in how could they have approved my application before seeing my PCC? I amtrying to gauge my app status thats it. Your help will be greatly appreciated...Thanks in advance!
I am sorry for the premature question. Looks like you have already answered den89’s question above covering this querry. Thanks @BillHyatt for your tremendous support and valuable help...

samsam809

Feb 11, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Citizenship
App. Filed.......
10-04-2021
Hi Guys, what is my status right now ? I am still not clear on the abbreviations

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Hi Guys, what is my status right now ? I am still not clear on the abbreviations

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Your app is still in IP1..

Marius J

Jun 20, 2017
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Friends / @BillHyatt ,

I have AOR on Sept 20. After the upfront medicals, I was asked to take sputum tests and re-take the x-ray after 3 months due to a sport on my lung (old cold). I had treatment, the spot had gone and the sputum test game back negative. second x-ray came with no spot, but I was asked to re-take the x-ray again, after 6 months from the first one. This also came clean.

Do you know about similar cases? should I be worried about rejection? I guess his put my application on hold all this time, right?
Thank you in advance for your insight!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Friends / @BillHyatt ,

I have AOR on Sept 20. After the upfront medicals, I was asked to take sputum tests and re-take the x-ray after 3 months due to a sport on my lung (old cold). I had treatment, the spot had gone and the sputum test game back negative. second x-ray came with no spot, but I was asked to re-take the x-ray again, after 6 months from the first one. This also came clean.

Do you know about similar cases? should I be worried about rejection? I guess his put my application on hold all this time, right?
Thank you in advance for your insight!
Order GCMS Notes and the analyst findings will be available and recommendation will also be present. Good Luck

Reactions: KingKurly

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
@BillHyatt can you please explain your comment above "RPRF is now sent once a file is processed in CIO or CPC and is Ready to Finalise" . So does that mean that the Eligibility check is still not complete? Thanks for your help

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
@BillHyatt I am reading a bit bout NOC codes on a bunch of other Canadavisa forums/threads, and discovered that the CIC doesn’t discriminate on the basis of NOC code, rather it sees what class ‘0’, ‘A’, and ‘B’ your NOC code is supposed to fall under. Can you please us regarding this issue? Your response will help a ton of people out there. I would really be grateful…Thanks a ton!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt can you please explain your comment above "RPRF is now sent once a file is processed in CIO or CPC and is Ready to Finalise" . So does that mean that the Eligibility check is still not complete? Thanks for your help
That used to be a case last year. However, due to changes made by IRCC by the end of Last year RPRF request is now sent earlier without even Eligibility Test being passed in CIO.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt I am reading a bit bout NOC codes on a bunch of other Canadavisa forums/threads, and discovered that the CIC doesn’t discriminate on the basis of NOC code, rather it sees what class ‘0’, ‘A’, and ‘B’ your NOC code is supposed to fall under. Can you please us regarding this issue? Your response will help a ton of people out there. I would really be grateful…Thanks a ton!
I don't understand what you mean by discrimination between NOC and what kind of issue is between 0 A B.

The only thing that causes a problem is when your job title falls to one NOC while a significant number of duties fall in some other NOC Codes. The basic rule is to get a Reference Letter that matches Job Title (or else state in LOE that this is a standard title used in the company and doesn't represent your job truly), Job Description shall be similar to that of a Lead Statement of that NOC, and significant number of duties shall match with those listed in the NOC.

I hope this will help.

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
I don't understand what you mean by discrimination between NOC and what kind of issue is between 0 A B.

The only thing that causes a problem is when your job title falls to one NOC while a significant number of duties fall in some other NOC Codes. The basic rule is to get a Reference Letter that matches Job Title (or else state in LOE that this is a standard title used in the company and doesn't represent your job truly), Job Description shall be similar to that of a Lead Statement of that NOC, and significant number of duties shall match with those listed in the NOC.

I hope this will help.

I listed my NOC code as 1225 in the application...NOC 1225 falls under Skill Class B. So would it matter if my NOC code is lets say for eg. 1221 instead of 1225, but NOC 1221 still falls under Skill Class B? Would the VO reject my application on the grounds of NOC code? Thanks for your help...

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I listed my NOC code as 1225 in the application...NOC 1225 falls under Skill Class B. So would it matter if my NOC code is lets say for eg. 1221 instead of 1225, but NOC 1221 still falls under Skill Class B? Would the VO reject my application on the grounds of NOC code? Thanks for your help...
They will send you a letter to confirm your NOC Code or if an analyst is strict a rejection is possible.

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
@BillHyatt The reason I am a little worried is, I was requested to pay the RPRF on Jan 20th 2018, but after that there has been no change in my application status online. Its been over 75 days post AOR, so should I call them to see where my application stands?
They will send you a letter to confirm your NOC Code or if an analyst is strict a rejection is possible.

The reason I am a little worried is, I was requested to pay the RPRF on Jan 20th 2018, but after that there has been no change in my application status online. Its been over 75 days post AOR, so should I call them to see where my application stands? What do you suggest?