+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Good day experts,
My AOR is December the 5th, and up to now my medical hasn't cleared yet. Is that normal ?
I know some candidates with the same AOR date whose medical passed in December 17.
Thanks !!

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dear Mr. BillHyatt,

I added my newborn daughter on 20th NOV and got "We do not need additional documents" status on 7th Dec. I recently mailed my LVO to know whether, my file is with them and the current status of my file. I heard from someone that mailing them would affect my application negatively. I'm repenting for my act. Plz shade some light...........

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Hello @BillHyatt for the docs not in English and French we attach the certified copy or original , the English translation and the affidavit. But it was not mentioned about the original scan also. Can you put some light on it.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Good day mcassim87,
how is it going dude :) ?
Hi, good day, i submitted eAPR on 7th Dec and got AOR the same day, since then, no update, my medical is supposed to be delayed though, as some marks were spotted in my chest xray so i have to re appear for chest xray on 1st March.

apart from that have you got any email from cic after submission ??

Last edited:

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hello @BillHyatt for the docs not in English and French we attach the certified copy or original , the English translation and the affidavit. But it was not mentioned about the original scan also. Can you put some light on it.
translate the document in English and get in Notarized, i did the same for my OLD Identity Card which was in my local language URDU.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Dear Mr. BillHyatt,

I added my newborn daughter on 20th NOV and got "We do not need additional documents" status on 7th Dec. I recently mailed my LVO to know whether, my file is with them and the current status of my file. I heard from someone that mailing them would affect my application negatively. I'm repenting for my act. Plz shade some light...........

Repenting for your act? Ha, it's not that serious. LVOs are just slow on the whole and their is an SLA for visa offices to answer you in a certain period of time. As a matter of fact, LVOs expect questions from applicants, so no harm done UNLESS, you mention something obscene or offensive in the contents. Tell that "someone" its pure hearsay and just their perspective on the process but not the actual way. There are thousands of applications and emails and the special part about it is that no one is special :D

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hi, good day, i submitted eAPR on 7th Dec and got AOR the same day, since then, no update, my medical is supposed to be delayed though, as some marks were spotted in my chest xray so i have to re appear for chest xray on 1st March.

apart from that have you got any email from cic after submission ??
Hello mcassim87,
I'm doing great, you will be fine as sometimes they may just have some doubts, that all.
You will make it in cha allah.
As for me I have submitted the application and got the medical passed. However I have not uploaded the original documents.
I have only submitted certified copies, translations in english, and the translator's affidavite. If a scanned copy of the original must also be uploaded I guess it will be an issue.
I raised a CSE today, uploaded the original doc and called CIC call center. I explained this to them and they told me they will put a note on my application so so that the officer in charge will take that into consideration and access the original doc.
For doc not in english or french is it necessary to upload the original copy also ?
Best Regards,

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hello mcassim87,
I'm doing great, you will be fine as sometimes they may just have some doubts, that all.
You will make it in cha allah.
As for me I have submitted the application and got the medical passed. However I have not uploaded the original documents.
I have only submitted certified copies, translations in english, and the translator's affidavite. If a scanned copy of the original must also be uploaded I guess it will be an issue.
I raised a CSE today, uploaded the original doc and called CIC call center. I explained this to them and they told me they will put a note on my application so so that the officer in charge will take that into consideration and access the original doc.
For doc not in english or french is it necessary to upload the original copy also ?
Best Regards,
Hi
I printed my old ID card in urdu language on an blank A4 sheet, translated it on the same sheet and then got it notarized from session court, that's it. That's what I provided to OINP as well and they accepted so did the same here too

And what number did you use to call CIC?

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hi
I printed my old ID card in urdu language on an blank A4 sheet, translated it on the same sheet and then got it notarized from session court, that's it. That's what I provided to OINP as well and they accepted so did the same here too

And what number did you use to call CIC?
The number is 1-613-944-4000 from overseas

Reactions: mcassim87

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
@bill
Hello Bill,
I sure hope my message will find you in good shape.
I have an urgent question, and I sure hope you'll be of a great help to me.
my medical passed yesterday (express entry pnp), and background check changed to in Progress.

Today I found out that I had only uploaded certified copies of all documents including police certificates and their translations in English plus an affidavit.
Here is what I did hoping that my application will not be rejected based on R10 (Completeness check).
I raised a Case specific enquiry on which I explained the situation and uploaded the scanned copies of all original documents, then I call CIC call center. The operator told me that she will put a note on my express entry application for the officer in charge that way he or she would know that I have uploaded the original scanned copies, those docs can be accessible to the officer from the webform.
In you opinion would this solution avoid rejecting my application based on R10 ?
Please let me know as soon as you can.
Once more I appreciate your help and valuable tips.
Best Regards,

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
An update from my side.....
AoR-3rd OCT
Got IP-2 yesterday.....
Surprisingly got..................RPRF request this morning.........paid RPRF already...................
Now eagerly waiting for PPR...............

Confused2017

Mar 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2017
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Med's Done....
8-12-2017
Medical passes in 23-30 Days of AOR and you will be in NA2 within few days. However, getting in IP2 can take 100 Days from NA2 but from NDVO applicants the file is likely to be processed within 4 months. If the file goes to Ottawa or London it may take 5-6 months at the moments but no one knows future.

Good Luck
Hi Bill, Hope you are well. How do you find out which place is my file getting processed? I am an OINP, Nov 17 AOR. Medicals passed 2 weeks back. Currently in NA2.