+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
I am occupied with some other important work and therefore, I am not able to research a lot however new data are available including targets.

As I said earlier the processing of PNP Applications have improved and many have started getting PPR in 5-6 months and some within 3-4 months.
Thank you. I suppose only EE PNP are seeing faster process, paper-based are still dragging...

alphash2017

Jun 17, 2017
Is it mandatory that all PCC have dates of stay? I have received PCC from South Africa. It does not have dates of stay.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Is it mandatory that all PCC have dates of stay? I have received PCC from South Africa. It does not have dates of stay.
Not necessary,CIC guidelines didn't specified the dates of stay included in the certificate. However, please note the following

Document requirements
  • For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.
You should be having PCC of South Africa date-stamped post to embarked from that country.

Reactions: alphash2017

alphash2017

Jun 17, 2017
Not necessary,CIC guidelines didn't specified the dates of stay included in the certificate. However, please note the following

Document requirements
  • For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.
You should be having PCC of South Africa date-stamped post to embarked from that country.
Thank you for your response. Your signature states that you have applied for OINP. How long your application has been in "Assessment" status?

zwz002

Apr 13, 2017
I did post this in another thread, but I guess my situation falls under this thread for sure so would love to get your opinion and feedback.
A little bit of background info first. I have only one year and 1 month (so 13 months) of work experience and during that period, we had a baby and I took 6 weeks of paid family leave in total. (3 weeks in one month and 3 weeks in another month). I read through the forum and felt that there prob wasn't going to be an issue since my employer letter didn't indicate the family leave and I didn't leave the country during that time, so nothing on the travel history either. Therefore, I didn’t break my work history into 6 months employment-parental leave-7 months employment.
And I submitted my application a month ago and on Wednesday I got a response from CIC requesting for more documents. They asked for 12 months of pay stubs... my first reaction was, oh no, they will find out about my family leave because the pay was significantly lower during those two months and if they don't consider family leave as employment, then I wouldn't have enough work experience and my application would be rejected...
I purposefully applied after I had worked for 1 year and 1 month, as I did take into consideration the parental leave period during my employment, but if they regard that as noncontinuous employment, then it’d be a different story. Quite frustrating...
What do you guys think?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I did post this in another thread, but I guess my situation falls under this thread for sure so would love to get your opinion and feedback.
A little bit of background info first. I have only one year and 1 month (so 13 months) of work experience and during that period, we had a baby and I took 6 weeks of paid family leave in total. (3 weeks in one month and 3 weeks in another month). I read through the forum and felt that there prob wasn't going to be an issue since my employer letter didn't indicate the family leave and I didn't leave the country during that time, so nothing on the travel history either. Therefore, I didn’t break my work history into 6 months employment-parental leave-7 months employment.
And I submitted my application a month ago and on Wednesday I got a response from CIC requesting for more documents. They asked for 12 months of pay stubs... my first reaction was, oh no, they will find out about my family leave because the pay was significantly lower during those two months and if they don't consider family leave as employment, then I wouldn't have enough work experience and my application would be rejected...
I purposefully applied after I had worked for 1 year and 1 month, as I did take into consideration the parental leave period during my employment, but if they regard that as noncontinuous employment, then it’d be a different story. Quite frustrating...
What do you guys think?
You can submit Payslips and explain in LOE some reason for deduction. Although leaves taken are not an issue for work experience letters, it can still impact your application as you are claiming only 1 Year and 1 Month experience. If you take this 6 week leave out your experience will be lower than 1 Year.

So, you have one option to send them Payslip with any explanation of deduction in Salary. The final decision will be made by the agent.

I hope this will help.

zwz002

Apr 13, 2017
Thanks for the response. I guess I will find out soon...
You can submit Payslips and explain in LOE some reason for deduction. Although leaves taken are not an issue for work experience letters, it can still impact your application as you are claiming only 1 Year and 1 Month experience. If you take this 6 week leave out your experience will be lower than 1 Year.

So, you have one option to send them Payslip with any explanation of deduction in Salary. The final decision will be made by the agent.

I hope this will help.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt

For non ECA evaluated education records, is it advisable to submit both Degrees and transcripts or would just submitting Degrees suffice? Thanks
You should submit both if you can, however, it is not needed. You don't need to prove qualifications for which you are not claiming points however in some cases IRCC asked for these documents. For instance, you completed Masters and for this, you would have needed some other Post-Secondary Degree. So, IRCC asks for these documents just to verify that you were actually eligible for such programs and it is not an Institute issuing Degree without following proper procedures.

I hope you will understand the point I am trying to make here. Good Luck.

Reactions: 000111222

adhvaryuhardik

May 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
Doc's Request.
15-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-01-2018
@BillHyatt , I got respose from London Office that my file awaiting review of Visa officer ?, what does that mean ?

My file is reviewed by program assistant or not. Generally how much time it will take to review by Visa officer ?

Kindly advise for the same