+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Degree/baccalaureate Diploma.

Aug 28, 2013
So i recently graduated from Mumbai University in Jan 2013 with a B.A. (Bachelor's) In Psychology. I was thinking of taking up a Post Degree/baccalaureate Diploma in Human Resources either in North Island College (which is a 1 year program) or in Thompson rivers University (which is a 1-2 year program).

My query is, what are my options for pursuing masters after acquiring the Post Degree/baccalaureate Diploma? I intend to do a MBA, is that possible?

inputs would be appreciated.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Neurotic Teddybear said:
So i recently graduated from Mumbai University in Jan 2013 with a B.A. (Bachelor's) In Psychology. I was thinking of taking up a Post Degree/baccalaureate Diploma in Human Resources either in North Island College (which is a 1 year program) or in Thompson rivers University (which is a 1-2 year program).

My query is, what are my options for pursuing masters after acquiring the Post Degree/baccalaureate Diploma? I intend to do a MBA, is that possible?

inputs would be appreciated.
it could be a course mismatch ....u will have to prove why u want to change field/major

Aug 28, 2013
mead said:
it could be a course mismatch ....u will have to prove why u want to change field/major
One of my components i did study in B.A. psych was Industrial Psychology and that was close knitted to Human Resources. Even if it is a course mismatch and i do get accepted for the Post Degree/baccalaureate Diploma program. What are my options for future studies (Masters?)

Aug 28, 2013
on-hold said:
do the masters now. If not, go to the university, do NOT go to North Island College.
So if i happen to do the Post baccalaureate Diploma in Thompson Rivers, and then get PR and start working would i be eligible for Masters level programs in the Future?