+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post AOR spouse added non accompanying

KK_01

Feb 4, 2022
@legalfalcon

Received letter from ircc for following letter
-IMM 0008 for yourself and spouse (do we both have to fill separately fill the form or spouse information needs to be under dependent section )

-IMM 5406 for yourself and spouse( question is do we both have to fill separately this form )

IRCC gave a date for documents required in a week and opened one a lot only . How can I send all forms and other-information they have asked for together?

please advise this information is requested for spouse non accompanying !

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
@legalfalcon

Received letter from ircc for following letter
-IMM 0008 for yourself and spouse (do we both have to fill separately fill the form or spouse information needs to be under dependent section )

-IMM 5406 for yourself and spouse( question is do we both have to fill separately this form )

IRCC gave a date for documents required in a week and opened one a lot only . How can I send all forms and other-information they have asked for together?

please advise this information is requested for spouse non accompanying !
Combine all the forms together in a PDF and send it as one. Compress if its beyond 4MB in size. Make sure resolution is good. In my case, I was given one slot for 10+ documents. I sent 6 docs combined as one and uploaded it to the portal. Sent rest via webform. All my docs reached IRCC. Webform docs may reach little late but you will be fine if its sent via webform.

KK_01

Feb 4, 2022
Combine all the forms together in a PDF and send it as one. Compress if its beyond 4MB in size. Make sure resolution is good. In my case, I was given one slot for 10+ documents. I sent 6 docs combined as one and uploaded it to the portal. Sent rest via webform. All my docs reached IRCC. Webform docs may reach little late but you will be fine if its sent via webform.
Thank you so much
Do you know something about form IMM0008 , if it needs to be filled separately by spouse and principal applicant or fill one form leaving spouse information under dependent section?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Thank you so much
Do you know something about form IMM0008 , if it needs to be filled separately by spouse and principal applicant or fill one form leaving spouse information under dependent section?
Filled and signed by principal applicant.

Feb 23, 2020
Filled and signed by principal applicant.
Is the automatic voicemail self-help service that provides information about the status of the application provides an accurate status? Before I get the option to get an agent through the phone call, I get that automatic voicemail stating status of my application , but I don’t know whether it is accurate or not ?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Is the automatic voicemail self-help service that provides information about the status of the application provides an accurate status? Before I get the option to get an agent through the phone call, I get that automatic voicemail stating status of my application , but I don’t know whether it is accurate or not ?
I believe it provides same message as your online portal. Its always better to apply for GCMS and know the what's happening.

Feb 23, 2020
Thank you, but my. Online portal does not show any progress nor a status ,since the submission that’s why I’m asking if that automatic voicemail provides an accurate answer?
I believe it provides same message as your online portal. Its always better to apply for GCMS and know the what's happening.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Thank you, but my. Online portal does not show any progress nor a status ,since the submission that’s why I’m asking if that automatic voicemail provides an accurate answer?
Progress bars were removed. What you see in the portal is your status and sometimes IRCC does not update everything and one fine day you will get an PPR.

Feb 23, 2020
Progress bars were removed. What you see in the portal is your status and sometimes IRCC does not update everything and one fine day you will get an PPR.
Probably you did not understand me . My portal still has “ application submitted “ status , but the automatic voicemail provides an extra info about my application status , and I’m asking if the voicemail gives an accurate description of the application status or not ?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Probably you did not understand me . My portal still has “ application submitted “ status , but the automatic voicemail provides an extra info about my application status , and I’m asking if the voicemail gives an accurate description of the application status or not ?
I did get what you were saying. What you see in the voicemail may or may not be the accurate update. Better get GCMS for detailed updates.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Well yes but unfortunately GCMS take at least 30 days
Ofcourse, dealing with Canadian immigration needs a lot of patience. I have got 4 GCMS notes for far and getting my 5th this week.