+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POST AOR PAPER BASED APPLICANTS - WAITING FOR MEDICAL

can-app

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Hi all, my application was received by CIC on apr 19 and still waiting for AOR.. if my application is returned for some reason and my SINP nomination is valid till 22 Aug 2017... what will I need to do ? I am really confused

dhavalpatel

Jul 9, 2016
Hi all, my application was received by CIC on apr 19 and still waiting for AOR.. if my application is returned for some reason and my SINP nomination is valid till 22 Aug 2017... what will I need to do ? I am really confused
My
Don't worry. AOR will come after 90 days so around 18th or 19th July you will get AOR.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen

varindershivam

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
24th Oct. 2016
Doc's Request.
7th Jan. 2017
Nomination.....
19th Jan. 2017
AOR Received.
11th April 2017
IELTS Request
Submit with Application
File Transfer...
8th May 2017
Med's Request
06th Sept. 2017
Med's Done....
14th Sept. 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting

Baraka13

Jun 3, 2017
My
Don't worry. AOR will come after 90 days so around 18th or 19th July you will get AOR.
hi, as long as ur application got to cic before expiration of nomination,you are covered. my nomination was going to expire 30th April,2017 and i submitted my appkicatn to cic in march 2017 and i already have AOR. just be sure ur applcatn was correctly filled with no missing documents. Goodluck man.

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, What was the additional documents request for ? Can you please share ?
Ofcourse. Here you go! It came from CIO - Central registry office

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada.
THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF
IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE
INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND
APPLICATION NUMBER.
PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If
your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new
passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and
name) to the following addresses below.
Do not send Original Passports until requested By IRCC.
POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory
where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over
18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.
You can do one of the following:
1) Provide Original Police Certificates via mail at the address below
2) Provide Scanned Copies of Original Police Certificates. Please attach via the Case
Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiriesrenseignements/
canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.
Please refer to our website, www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert, for further
instruction on how to obtain a police certificate.
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION
If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the
schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the
10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the
most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly
completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps
in your address history your application will be delayed.
All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.
If you have any of the above mentioned items you must submit them to our office at the address listed
below:
Regular mail:
Central Registry
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada
CIO – Correspondence
PO BOX 8400
Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6
Canada
Courier:
Central Registry
Canada
CIO-Correspondence
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada
Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application
number as indicated at the top of this letter.
Note: any future enquiries must be submitted via the Case Specific Enquiry form.
RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay
this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application
is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to
pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you
have one
· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· Click “Submit”
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit
it via the Case Specific Enquiry form.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS
MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.
Sincerely,
Central Registry
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further
instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future
communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with IRCC and
thereby authorizing IRCC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission
of personal information on your file/case.

Reactions: noorulhuda

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Ofcourse. Here you go! It came from CIO - Central registry office

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada.
THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF
IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE
INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND
APPLICATION NUMBER.
PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If
your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new
passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and
name) to the following addresses below.
Do not send Original Passports until requested By IRCC.
POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory
where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over
18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.
You can do one of the following:
1) Provide Original Police Certificates via mail at the address below
2) Provide Scanned Copies of Original Police Certificates. Please attach via the Case
Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiriesrenseignements/
canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.
Please refer to our website, www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert, for further
instruction on how to obtain a police certificate.
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION
If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the
schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the
10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the
most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly
completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps
in your address history your application will be delayed.
All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.
If you have any of the above mentioned items you must submit them to our office at the address listed
below:
Regular mail:
Central Registry
Canada
CIO – Correspondence
PO BOX 8400
Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6
Canada
Courier:
Central Registry
Canada
CIO-Correspondence
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada
Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application
number as indicated at the top of this letter.
Note: any future enquiries must be submitted via the Case Specific Enquiry form.
RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay
this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application
is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to
pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you
have one
· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· Click “Submit”
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit
it via the Case Specific Enquiry form.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS
MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.
Sincerely,
Central Registry
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further
instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future
communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with IRCC and
thereby authorizing IRCC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission
of personal information on your file/case.
Short and sweet.

Reactions: vpkasbek

bilalmpk173

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney/NS
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
23-March-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
13-11-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
August 2018
Hello Dears,

Can anyone let me educate that how long Background check takes if once its started? Mine Background check started as on 6th June 2017 and still I am viewing this status: "WE ARE PROCESSING YOURS BACKGROUND CHECK" . Can someone let me know that how long it takes to complete? Roughly idea?

Really appreciate of yours kind response.

Tnh

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hello Dears,

Can anyone let me educate that how long Background check takes if once its started? Mine Background check started as on 6th June 2017 and still I am viewing this status: "WE ARE PROCESSING YOURS BACKGROUND CHECK" . Can someone let me know that how long it takes to complete? Roughly idea?

Really appreciate of yours kind response.
My background check has been processing since March 15, 2017 and it still says WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK.

bilalmpk173

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney/NS
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
23-March-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
13-11-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
August 2018
My background check has been processing since March 15, 2017 and it still says WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK.
Have u got medical request?

bilalmpk173

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney/NS
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
23-March-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
13-11-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
August 2018
No not yet
No not yet
In my case, I submitted "up front medical" at the time of submission of my file to CIC in September 2015 and that medical already expired as on April 2016 and later I have not got any re-medical request up to today date.

Either have you submitted any upfront medical or No....???

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
In my case, I submitted "up front medical" at the time of submission of my file to CIC in September 2015 and that medical already expired as on April 2016 and later I have not got any re-medical request up to today date.

Either have you submitted any upfront medical or No....???
I think the months and year are Sept. 2016 and April 2017.