+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possible to apply for Express Entry and Self Employed concurrently?

ratsalad

May 1, 2019
Hi all

I'm new here. Migrating to Canada has been my dream for the last 10 years and finally I am taking action this year.

Unfortunately I am one year late - being 35 going on to 36 this year, I am a few points short of the cut off currently and in the range 430 to 449 where most people are stuck in.

I am wondering if I can apply under both Express Entry and Self Employed streams concurrently? Is that allowed by IRCC?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi all

I'm new here. Migrating to Canada has been my dream for the last 10 years and finally I am taking action this year.

Unfortunately I am one year late - being 35 going on to 36 this year, I am a few points short of the cut off currently and in the range 430 to 449 where most people are stuck in.

I am wondering if I can apply under both Express Entry and Self Employed streams concurrently? Is that allowed by IRCC?
Yes, you can apply under multiple streams at the same time.

deepti.berry

May 2, 2019
Hi all

hi
All the best to u
we r still stuck between business visa and PR. i am 37 years old. can u give me some poimters about business visa?