+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POSSIBILITY TO OBTAIN CANADA VISA AFTER REFUSED USA VISA

MN HUDA

Dec 13, 2016
Can anybody help to sort out my case. I have been applied for USA visa with my family (along with my wife and 2 kids age 6 & 12) during October 2015 but the visa was denied and officer replied me to make a better travel plan and apply later. On June 2016 we (full family) again applied for USA visa with a proper travel plan and it was denied. Later on due to my official requirements I had to make a travel plan to USA with an invitation from a prominent Apparel brand USA on Dec 2016 but officer denied visa with a reason that my situation has not been changed. FYI, we are fond of travelling and we visited Thailand, Malaysia, United Kingdom, France etc. My yearly income is appx USD 45k with along with liquid appx USD100k in my account . Now I would like to visit Canada in next summer 2017. Pls advice the possibility to obtain Canadian visa.

Also what is the reason to refuse USA visa and how can I obtain it. It’s my kids eating my brains to travel USA/Canada.

Abdelhadi

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
MN HUDA said:
Can anybody help to sort out my case. I have been applied for USA visa with my family (along with my wife and 2 kids age 6 & 12) during October 2015 but the visa was denied and officer replied me to make a better travel plan and apply later. On June 2016 we (full family) again applied for USA visa with a proper travel plan and it was denied. Later on due to my official requirements I had to make a travel plan to USA with an invitation from a prominent Apparel brand USA on Dec 2016 but officer denied visa with a reason that my situation has not been changed. FYI, we are fond of travelling and we visited Thailand, Malaysia, United Kingdom, France etc. My yearly income is appx USD 45k with along with liquid appx USD100k in my account . Now I would like to visit Canada in next summer 2017. Pls advice the possibility to obtain Canadian visa.

Also what is the reason to refuse USA visa and how can I obtain it. It’s my kids eating my brains to travel USA/Canada.
I know someone who is expert in those cases stays in Dubai
Try to cantt him 00971568327877
I wish i can help even more

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MN HUDA said:

did you mention on the US visa application that you have already travelled to UK and europe and shown them copies of the visas ? usually travel history is one of the reasons why visa is rejected...

canada is usually a little lighter in terms of giving visas... so i dont forsee a problem getting a visa for there, provided you dont lie on the application form (there is a section on the form which asks if you have been denied visa to a country before, you have to enter the US visa refusal history... dont worry it wont effect your application - my aussie visa was rejected back on 12, i applied for canada visa that year, got it without problem )

good luck