+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possibility to getting Job in Canada

shikitest

Mar 13, 2021
Hello guys! I want to know is it real to getting job from Canada if I'm working in IT (Noc 2282 user support technician 2+ years) Also I have CCNA certificate so I can work like junior or middle network engineer. Why I'm asking? Because I'm sending my CV to different companies but still quiet. I'll happy to know your opinions

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Very low chance as you don’t have work authorization so will not get replies. Even if you get a job offer, employer has to pay $1k and file a LMIA. The LMIA proves that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then if after months, employer gets a LMIA, you apply for closed work permit. This takes months too. Few employers go through the process.

Reactions: shikitest

shikitest

Mar 13, 2021
Very low chance as you don’t have work authorization so will not get replies. Even if you get a job offer, employer has to pay $1k and file a LMIA. The LMIA proves that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then if after months, employer gets a LMIA, you apply for closed work permit. This takes months too. Few employers go through the process.
But if I will find JO in Atlantic provinces will it be easy?