+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

possibility of CEC or FSW on August 20

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
My score is 456 but haven't received the invitation too... If in my account says I met the requirements for CEC and I'm above, I'll receive right?
I'm anxious because since I'm with LMIA and working with a job offer in Toronto, I didn't inform anything on the field of how much money I would bring to Canada... I heard that to CEC it isn't required... I hope I'm not ignored because of that x_X
Yes you’ll receive it within this day bud! Congratulations!!

pzzz23

Jun 15, 2020
My score is 456 but haven't received the invitation too... If in my account says I met the requirements for CEC and I'm above, I'll receive right?
I'm anxious because since I'm with LMIA and working with a job offer in Toronto, I didn't inform anything on the field of how much money I would bring to Canada... I heard that to CEC it isn't required... I hope I'm not ignored because of that x_X
Me too at 519.. I think it takes time, I don't see the accept link or any email. Did anyone here received it for today's draw?

mcfsan

Aug 20, 2020
I'm sorry about my dumb and anxious question: But is it possible to have the "MET" criteria for CEC at the dashboard, be above the score (456) and not being called? Like maybe I've completed something wrong? x_x

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
I'm sorry about my dumb and anxious question: But is it possible to have the "MET" criteria for CEC at the dashboard, be above the score (456) and not being called? Like maybe I've completed something wrong? x_x
I dont think so. I understand it can be stressful waiting for the email. Lol. Give it some time bud! Lastime, i received my ITA at 5pm. So youre good!:)

Benzz

Aug 20, 2020
Hey Bud, basically in the same boat, it can be frustrating to see others getting it and wonder if something was wrong with your application, I havent gotten mine yet and my score was 491, we will get it soon, a lil more patience perhaps, if not today, at most tomorrow.

• Sad
Reactions: mcfsan